SAU Community

Post A Photo Of Yourself Thread!

J - Rad

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL alright am over it. you guys can give me all the shit you want. but i KNOW i am not a redhead - i look in the mirror and see BLONDE. But ok. Maybe one day i shall take a photo that A) Isn't under my heater light in my bathroom which looks ORANGE and B) Isn't under an ORANGE streetlight and C) Hasn't been photochopped like every other photo i post which possibly has increased the orange saturation from both of the lights previously mentioned. Natural photos ftw? I see you guys have nothing better to do then give me shit with your lack of eyesight..but thats fine. No more photos for you. Screw taking my camera out on cruises. meh.

wow chill out dudette, there is one way to prove the real colour of your hair, unless you dye down there too.... haha

patrick.. murry comes sometimes, not as regular as me. nothing else to do on a friday anymore. no one wants to thrash cars anymore, u cant pose at freedom anymore.. and the people who attemp either, suck at it :lol:

patrick.. murry comes sometimes, not as regular as me. nothing else to do on a friday anymore. no one wants to thrash cars anymore, u cant pose at freedom anymore.. and the people who attemp either, suck at it :lol:

im always keen to go for a thrash man, just prefer to go with a small group of mates instead of a whole big cruise, if your out and about any weekends, send me a PM , my self and a few other members on here will be keen )

Pretty crap pictures but these are pics of me in Italy when i went mountain racing in a Alpha turbo and a Lancia Delta evo that was deadly quick and would leave my GT-R for dead on any mountain !

l_dc2e35ea4ad2f06eba066e04f6e5dc7a.jpg

l_aee225e8a4f7409db11b67fb09a16d70.jpg

Pretty crap pictures but these are pics of me in Italy when i went mountain racing in a Alpha turbo and a Lancia Delta evo that was deadly quick and would leave my GT-R for dead on any mountain !

l_dc2e35ea4ad2f06eba066e04f6e5dc7a.jpg

l_aee225e8a4f7409db11b67fb09a16d70.jpg

That would have been tuff buddy! Course it would its a LANCIA lol, Got any more pics of the intergrale?? :banana:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• Hey guys any recommendations for fitment for a stock 94 GTR R32  Want to order work meister s1 3p and would like a nice looking flush fitment. Plan to get MCA coilovers to set ride height etc. Just confused on offset, brake clearance etc.  Never purchased after market wheels so I'm a bit concerned since it's a long wait to order and I don't want to order the wrong specs. 
    • Update: Done: -Running on 6 cylinders, one injector was gummed up. I made an injector tapper, bit of Teflon on the end of a metal rod.  That fixed the injector. Need to replace one injector plug, the fastener is broken. -Coolant bleed -Fixed 4WD warning light, bleed 4wd system -Fixed electrical problems: alarm, brake lights, various broken plugs  -Got all the parts ready to connect head drain. Head drain is fitted with a blocker atm Todo: -Fuel pump dead, Been cleaning out the tank, had a lot of tobacco looking stuff, think its OEM foam. Got a Walbro 460 to put in. Probably going to add a relay to give the pump a solid 13volts. Replacing all the fuel hoses, in tank etc. -Front drive shafts still not back on. Waiting on parts. Would like to buy some new ones, but probably going to patch these up for now -Replacing gas struts on back door. Waiting to be returned -Headlights need a polish/repair -Going to touch up the paint a little. -Clean up the interior -Connect up heater plumbing -Cosmetic stuff, powder coat replace rusty parts, replace rusty bolts, wiper blades, silicon missing rubber -A million other things
    • Don't do this unless it never gets hot where you are.
    • Upgrade time. Been a long time coming, but I was able to get my GTR to a reputable builder in the States. List of upgrade parts below: RB30 (Sourced from Australia) PRP RB30 timing belt kit with all options Nitto pistons Nitto I beam rods Nitto oil pump King engine bearings New RB26 Head (Grabbed during Heritage run) Kelford 272 cams mild lift Supertech intake and exhaust valves over sized Nitto Head gasket Greddy Oil Pan Sump GKtech fan blade and adapter Koyo Radiator Borg Warner S362 SXE 6boost turbo manifold T4 divided  Turbosmart wastegate Pro-gate 50 lite ID1340x injectors Radium external surge tank Walbro 450 fuel pumps x2   All Parts in hand and awaiting my turn in line at the shop!