Price: 1. $15

2. $30

3. $30

4. $50

5. $60 pair only

6. $50 full set of 4

To Fit: (What car)

they can fit all cars

Comments: happy to post, steering wheels add $10 for postge, the rest just $5, rims & suspension pick up only, pics on request.

Edited by dori32

• 1 month later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• Hello everyone! I’m Aaron and I have a 1995 Nissan Skyline GTST coupe. Can’t wait to learn from all you experts about this car!
    • Hello everyone. I’ve done some quick research on the headlights for my car. I have a 1995 GTST coupe made 6/1995. So I’m assuming it’s a series 2. I would like to replace my headlights with something brighter for night driving but I can’t find anything for series 2 headlights and GTR headlights won’t fit. Anyone have any recommendations on what I can do? Any ideas/advice/help would be appreciated 
    • That arm looks to be very steeply angled upwards - I'm assuming at the ride height position. The car is very low (too low, it will NOT handle properly at that height), and I have never looked under a car that is that low to see if the arms will be at that angle. My car is at the minimum sensible ride height (~355mm eyebrow height) and my arms are much more level. It's hard to know how much bump compression would be required to make that point contact the upright - but it is fair to say that it would be less than you might imagine. Any compression is going to cause that arm to rotate even more vertically, which will close that gap faster than you would believe. I think it's just too low. Also, those arms are pretty fat right in that spot where they hit. The original arms are not as bulky there. The GK-Tech FUCAs I use are very compact at that location. So I probably wouldn't suffer the same contact even at that ride height. Things to think about.
    • Its was definitely cold 🥶  us w.a people dont take too well to it   We even took to doing 2 warm up laps to get to the tyre temp we wanted    Update for those that want a read A week before Aus Time Attack in Vic did a prac day got few laps then carbon bonnet decided to fold on itself whether it too much air under the lip, a pin failure or just pin not cliped in it happened... got fab guy to plate it 2mm ally each side and wrapped it. 15kg heaver but solid and mad max ready to race   Greg from Sydney Comp having a new carbon bonnet ready for us for WTAC   Off to Aus Time Attack at Winton for first time another 3.5 day all day drive     Did pretty decent with 4th in Open class and 6th outright with 1.24 flat Way more in it I was just too inconsistent to extract a quicker time without more track time and by the time I got decent enough to drive a good lap the tyres where cooked Still OK     Drove the car straight up to Sydney and put in storage ready for WTAC flew home to Perth  Blaaa blaaa the opportunity came to replace the billet RB2.7 with a brand new RB2.8 billet nitto wide journal complete engine a round about deal was done and Dahtones put it in this week and Brads tuning it on Thurs The RB2.7 would be avaiable for purchase from Racetech is anyone wants it such a killa engine !! Apart from that its back into storage till the new bonnet gets put on and I rock back to Sydney  in 6 weeks on the Monday before WTAC to prep the car get some practice in and send it and see what happens!   Update over ... for now 😁