tufrx3

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

How exactly do you get the stock breathers out? I was going to try change the exhaust side for an intake side, but couldnt get the buggers out. Whats the secret?

Think i will just go these kind of fittings now too..

Hi,

I did mine today,

(1) Stick a screw driver in the larger tube fitting and put pressure on the fitting to rotate it at the same time put a little upward pressure on the screwdriver.

(2) This should create a small gap under the fitting, I then used a small flat screwdriver in the gap and tapping it with a rubber ballet working my way around the fitting to lift it evenly

(3) Use a larger screwdriver to lever the fitting up working your way around the fitting to lift it evenly until around 5mm proud of the cam cover then I was able to pull the fitting out by hand.

It might be worth wrapping the end of the screwdriver in some sparkies tape to help prevent damage. It took me less than 5 minutes to remove both fittings, just take your time and care and no damage will be done.

Cheers

Cameron

• 2 weeks later...
Awesome thanks. Might get a local dude to make some up as i dont think getting them posted to NZ would be worth it..

OP? What do you think? Price for a pair to NZ?

Can do it posted for $57 to new zealand.

Let me know.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
how much for a set delivered to perth 6023, for RB26

Hi,

A pair of fittings can do for $45... Postage is whatever australia post charges... about $4.30 or something like that ..

Hi,

A pair of fittings can do for $45... Postage is whatever australia post charges... about $4.30 or something like that ..

Sweet.i tried PM you but it wouldn't work,have you got some contact details as i'll get three sets.Cheers

What do people think of these?

I made up a few for a friend of mine, and it lets you put AN fittings for the breather and cleans up the engine bay a little. (i personally think its better than the current standard fitting)............

Rockercoverfittingfordashfittings.jpg

Also i know this is not a Skyline engine, though i thought that i will put it up. Just shows how people fabricate their engines....

Motor006.jpg

If anyone has swapped there Standard R34 RB25DET NEO fittings over for some of these, can you PM me if you still have the stock fittings? Im after some

Thanks

If anyone has swapped there Standard R34 RB25DET NEO fittings over for some of these, can you PM me if you still have the stock fittings? Im after some

Thanks

I will have a look to see if i have any. I may have thrown them out, but its worth a look. If i have them i will just give them to you.. or you just pay post.

So these are for the top of the rocker covers where your breathers go to catch can etc??

Can you do these in a 90degree bend with thread to allow speedflow fittings??

Yes i can, but it makes it alot harder to machine, and longer also. I don't think it would be worth it considering you can get 90 degree bends in speedflow. The part would be larger and don't think it will look as good as the anodised fittings.