SAU Community

Hks Etc And Drag Adaptor

Hi, I'm not sure if anyone can help.

I have searched with no luck, I did find that r32 r33 may have different connections.

I'm trying to fit the unit to a 1995 R33 GTR-V.

The unit has a square 9 pin male plug on a 2-3m long lead to the main units. What I need to know is where would this plug in ?

I have looked in the boot and around the G-sensor and found nothing that looks even close.

Dose anyone have fitting instruction or any info would be great

Cheers

Kerry

in your boot under your parcel shelf on there should be 3 boxes....the one on the passengers side is the one you want. basically, unplug it and put the ETC plugs into that box (there will be left overs). the plugs that originally went in should now plug into the loom of the ETC (the left overs). does that even make sense? haha

Thanks for the reply,

But I can only see 2 x boxs under parcel shelf and they are on the drivers side, all I can see on the passengers side is the battery.

I have checked both of these boxs and nothing even close to the right plug on either.

Cheers

Hahahaha, yeh I'm guessing this won't be as easy as I had hoped.

Have looked at both units in the boot, but can't seem to find any markings on them. I'm guessing one of them is the ATESSA unit, but didn't see anything even close to been able to plug into.

Cheers

the r32 and r33 HKS ETC units have diferent plugs and will not interchange unless you have the correct harness. Post a pic of the harness plugs if you are not sure.

I have the r32 instructions somewhere, but basically, it connects in between the attesa unit plugs under the rear parcel tray.

Ok, thanks to some help from NXTIME I now know I'm missing part of the harness to plug into my R33 GTR-V.

I'm not liking my chances of getting hold of one of these, but will keep looking.

Is there anyone out there with the HKS ETC in a R33 GTR, that could take some pictures of the harness and or some close ups of the wiring so I could splice in ?

Cheers

Kerry