SAU Community

My Pride And Joy Gone .please Help This Is My Last Resort

renee_gerrard

haaaay my names renee i use to have a r33 gtst maroon skylin my pride and joy got

it when i was 17!im now nearly 21.. but it was stolen from me a few months ago at my old house up waaaay up

on the mountains in a lil 'village' called lower beechmont out of nerang on the gold coast..our house was down a side street and we were surrounded by grannys! i have no idea why they came all the way up to my house 12.26am to steal my cAR ABsolutley gutting to hear my car driving off (loudest car up there) whille i was half asleep they must of planned it hay... anyway it didntave a alarm took that off when i first got her,no insurance eitha because i wasnt a licenced driver but still drove around! anyways it has been a long time and i have tried evrything i can to find my car and this is my last resort. if anyone knows anything about someone stealing a maroon skyline from lower beechmont MT 4 months ago

please let me know or call the southport police station(even though the cops dont give two shits)

thanks guys

Edited by renee_gerrard

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you should go hard and get the information out there (if you have'nt already done so that is) Nobody likes car thieves, put notices in the local newspaper and nearest regional centre newspaper, make some copies and place them on notice boards, talk to all the neighbours in your area, if you can post up a reward for info leading to the recovery do so, cruise around with a mate check out the local car hangouts see if you can spot it and keep in mind they could have altered it or sold it to someone who does'nt even know its stolen. Good luck in the search.

4 months ago?

I'm sorry but there really would be NO chance of getting that back.

it would be in many parts by now.

I'll hold back on what I think of the "removal" of alarm and insurance.

Alot of us may have been thinking that but no need to dash his/her hopes like that.

I remember a supra being stolen a couple of years ago and it turned up 9 months later in a storage garage in ipswich. Only reason it was found was because the 'owner' forgot to pay the rent for the garage....

It might still turn up :blush:

hey there sorry to hear about your loss, I had 2 dirt bikes stolen from me this year so know how ya feel. might help to maybe put up the rego plate, and engine and chasis numbs and stuff like that. just a thought. oh and if anyone hear knows anyone with a stolen yamaha yz250 2 stroke or yamaha yz450f 4 stroke, both 07's feel free to let me know, cheers.

alright..

He's right you know. Sorry for the loss dude, but this is a valuable lesson. DON'T DRIVE WITHOUT A LICENSE, DON'T DRIVE WITHOUT INSURANCE AND ALWAYS HAVE AN ALARM! Skylines are a big target. None the less, i will keep my eyes and ears open, i hate thieves.

It's really sad to hear - So many scum around.

You should be pulling all your strings trying to find this, not just think about it, but do it. It's to much money to just let slide away.

In the end though, you have learned more than 1 valuable lesson.

Hope you come back to read the replies to this thread, becuase everyones input could play a roll in finding your car :banana:

Don't be shy to put up your car pics + rego as well..

Is it just me, or does this read like a joke? seriously sounds like some 15 yr old with no life just making random posts to get people to pay attention to him.

And if it is true. Then serves you F-ing right. Driving around with no licence with no insurance. what if you hit another car ? how you going to pay for the other person's car? what if you hit a 150k bmw or something similar. u would be up shit creek.

Better of been registered at least. cause if you hit a person and crippled them for the rest of their life, how would u pay then?!

People like this give any young driver a bad rep and dont deserve a car, having a car is a privilage not a right.

thanks so much to the people that have posted 'nice comments' there i really do appreciate evrybodys input..and to the others. if i could of got insurance i would of ay, you dont know my situation so you cant say nothing about it.. yeh ive learnd my lesson alright neary 20,000 gz down the drain so i really dont need people tellin me shit i already know. the purpose of me joining up on this is was not for people to tell me what i should of done but because evrybody knows somebody right? and maybe just maybe somebody out there has a neighbour or a friend who all of a sudden has a skyline or whatever i dunno. when i was 14 y.o i said to myself im ganna have a skyline nearly every single day and i worked very very very hard to get my car and i did i got it when i was 17.... i dont need people talking shit about me, i already been through enough shit.

but thanks anyway but keep posting comments its good to see everybodys opinions...