SAU Community

My Pride And Joy Gone .please Help This Is My Last Resort

renee_gerrard

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh yeh the numer plates are 741kld but i doubt there still on...the police found my car......bonnet! at a house in southport my car has been seen in the southport area, apparently the little diks that have my car one of them goes by the name 'fonts' apparently the guy at the house has no idea how my car bonnet was at his house what a dik...im not on the coast at the moment me and my partner work in the mines in kalgoorlie but oh how i wish on the coast..nevermind im sure the cops will do a great job 'yeh riiiiight'. this guy that goes by the name font,ive heard that he and his brother stole the 32s on the coast about a year ago...anyone memba that? the black ones yeh well its them that have my car...according to a annonymous caller... oh and they have changed the apperance of my car....took my bonnet off put a black one on!! and... maybe painted it blak?? Oh mY GoSh!! and they are youngens! like 16-17 y.o.. but anyway maybe because they know the heats on them they mite do sumthing to my car now....whatever they do i hope they dont burn it...ahhh whatelse did they tell me oh yeh theres a lil crak on the passengers side window and a lil dent above the passengers back wheel..... f*kin eggs.. you know what i hope they crash..anyone thats had their car stolen from them knows the feeling

cheers evrybody im off to enjoy my day off

oh yeh the numer plates are 741kld but i doubt there still on...the police found my car......bonnet! at a house in southport my car has been seen in the southport area, apparently the little diks that have my car one of them goes by the name 'fonts' apparently the guy at the house has no idea how my car bonnet was at his house what a dik...im not on the coast at the moment me and my partner work in the mines in kalgoorlie but oh how i wish on the coast..nevermind im sure the cops will do a great job 'yeh riiiiight'. this guy that goes by the name font,ive heard that he and his brother stole the 32s on the coast about a year ago...anyone memba that? the black ones yeh well its them that have my car...according to a annonymous caller... oh and they have changed the apperance of my car....took my bonnet off put a black one on!! and... maybe painted it blak?? Oh mY GoSh!! and they are youngens! like 16-17 y.o.. but anyway maybe because they know the heats on them they mite do sumthing to my car now....whatever they do i hope they dont burn it...ahhh whatelse did they tell me oh yeh theres a lil crak on the passengers side window and a lil dent above the passengers back wheel..... f*kin eggs.. you know what i hope they crash..anyone thats had their car stolen from them knows the feeling

cheers evrybody im off to enjoy my day off

i know of this "FONTS" chap

he's a wannabe tagger (graf artist) i know a few kids on the GC who chat with me as im an old man who was into it wayyyyy back

he will appear sooner than later

he has tagged around the parkwood tavern area recently

prob no help

but yeah...............

Renee,

Sorry for my post about the school holidays, but that type of post is all too common from new members around school holidays.

Sorry to here about your loss.

Welcome to the forum.

Could you please do us all a favour and punctuate your post into comprehendable sentences. It makes it easier for us to understand what you're really trying to say?

Cheers

M

hunt the piece of crap down and belt the living daylights out of him.

That will not really solve anything but you will feel good

Hey mate don't take this advice.... or at least don't so it yourself. You do not feel better after, especially if you get caught.

A skyline is a beautiful car but not worth the court time for aggravated assault or worse. Hire someone to tail them, gather evidence and then watch the f**kers get tried as adults...... A daily ass-raping in prison from "big bad bubba" is worse than a half arsed beating and you getting a criminal record.

I've also lost a car to an unlicensed, uninsured driver... hate to say it but, you shouldn't have been driving it and you were stupid to take an alarm out of a Skyline,

!!!All Skylines need alarms!!!

post sounds seriously fishy to me still, like a 14 year old with spelling like that, trying to troll a forum

yeh i aint the best f*kin speller in the world mate but dont say im some frikn 14 y.o on here..like i said im a worker (miner) not a frikin speller... spelling has nothing to do with my topic that ive posted on here. im just trying to get info on my car.. ye i lost my licence ( and what???) what? should i get a licence to prove that i can drive?? pay the government more money to tell me yeh sweet you can drive.. what a load of shit they get over 300 off me a week in taxes they aint getting anymore i know i can drive all the peopple that know me know i can drive.. ive been driving for 6-7 years never ever have i had a accident... i dont drive like an idiot... the point of this topic thingy once again was not about my licence its about my 20,000 car that was stolen. so if your ganna say shit about the licence jabs dont bother saying anything.. and o.k you lost your car to a unlicenced driver... so does that mean all un licenced drivers are the same? there are good drivers and bad drivers.. there are good people and bad people everybodys diff and we all have reasons why we do shit the way we do hay? so yous have lost your cars hay? so you know the feeling then yeh? well mate if you have no info on the 'where abouts' of my car dont post a comment.

Edited by renee_gerrard

Is it just me, or does this read like a joke? seriously sounds like some 15 yr old with no life just making random posts to get people to pay attention to him.

And if it is true. Then serves you F-ing right. Driving around with no licence with no insurance. what if you hit another car ? how you going to pay for the other person's car? what if you hit a 150k bmw or something similar. u would be up shit creek.

Better of been registered at least. cause if you hit a person and crippled them for the rest of their life, how would u pay then?!

People like this give any young driver a bad rep and dont deserve a car, having a car is a privilage not a right.

too right, its not a right to drive car but a privilege..

yeh i aint the best f*kin speller in the world mate but dont say im some frikn 14 y.o on here..like i said im a worker (miner) not a frikin speller... spelling has nothing to do with my topic that ive posted on here.

im just trying to get info on my car.. ye i lost my licence ( and what???) what? should i get a licence to prove that i can drive??

Break up your paragraphs a bit makes it easier to read.... you dont need to be a speller to know that...

do you think the rest of the public care what your friends reckon of how good a driver you are?

no

we all pay taxes too you know so your not the only one and we don't whinge about getting a licence.

On topic though

Im sorry for you loss and hope you can recover it.

but seriously why did it take you a few months to realise posting on a Skyline forum was good idea.

I would had been posting on every forum about my car being stolen as well as flyers around the area.

if it was my car that is what i would have done.

then again i have insurance so meh. :)

good luck :rofl:

ye i lost my licence ( and what???) what? should i get a licence to prove that i can drive?? pay the government more money to tell me yeh sweet you can drive.. what a load of shit they get over 300 off me a week in taxes they aint getting anymore i know i can drive all the peopple that know me know i can drive.. ive been driving for 6-7 years never ever have i had a accident... i dont drive like an idiot...
I'm sorry mate but people here will tear you to shreds for that kind of attitude. A license doesn't necessarily certify you as a "good" driver (there are enough shithouse drivers with licenses to prove that point!) though as I understand it's intended to prove that you've met the Govt's minimum standards for driving ability and knowledge of the road rules. It's also worth remembering that if your car is insured but you crash it while unlicensed, your insurance is void.

The Government provides the infrastructure (roads, bridges, signage, lights etc) on which vehicles can travel. In much the same way that you can legally determine who can and can't enter your property, the Government owns the infrastructure and so can determine who can use it, and under what conditions. Driving on public roads truly is a privilege, rather than a right.

Best of luck in finding your car mate, but I strongly suggest you reconsider your attitude to holding a license.

Good luck in getting your car back..

pay the government more money to tell me yeh sweet you can drive.. what a load of shit they get over 300 off me a week in taxes they aint getting anymore i know i can drive all the peopple that know me know i can drive..

you might reconsider that on the off chance you hit someone and then get reemed for the majority of your wages to settle the debt.. especially if you injure someone and have to pay the medical bills as well.

p.s I thought the mining industry were paid more..

rebirthed maybe.

seems planned, to go to all that trouble. Can't say I have any pitty for someone who drives totally uninsured though.

cant beleive it was uninsured n especailly driving unlicensed how stupid is that ????? u give us car enthusiest a bad name u unlicensed hoons

yeh i aint the best f*kin speller in the world mate but dont say im some frikn 14 y.o on here..like i said im a worker (miner) not a frikin speller... spelling has nothing to do with my topic that ive posted on here. im just trying to get info on my car.. ye i lost my licence ( and what???) what? should i get a licence to prove that i can drive?? pay the government more money to tell me yeh sweet you can drive.. what a load of shit they get over 300 off me a week in taxes they aint getting anymore i know i can drive all the peopple that know me know i can drive.. ive been driving for 6-7 years never ever have i had a accident... i dont drive like an idiot... the point of this topic thingy once again was not about my licence its about my 20,000 car that was stolen. so if your ganna say shit about the licence jabs dont bother saying anything.. and o.k you lost your car to a unlicenced driver... so does that mean all un licenced drivers are the same? there are good drivers and bad drivers.. there are good people and bad people everybodys diff and we all have reasons why we do shit the way we do hay? so yous have lost your cars hay? so you know the feeling then yeh? well mate if you have no info on the 'where abouts' of my car dont post a comment.

No insurance

No alarm

No licence

Waiting this long to post anything

You are a moron for all of the above!

Enough said