SAU Community

Adr Or Cam Approved Braided Hoses & Qfm Pads

markk

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Mark,

I'm after your package #2 deal. Set of ADR approved braided lines and K500 pads front and rear. I've got a 32GTS-t with standard rear brakes but i got R33 brakes for the front which i'm looking at fitting soon. I'm not sure but guessing R32 and R33 brake lines the same length/fittings?

Cheers

Hi Mark,

I'm after your package #2 deal. Set of ADR approved braided lines and K500 pads front and rear. I've got a 32GTS-t with standard rear brakes but i got R33 brakes for the front which i'm looking at fitting soon. I'm not sure but guessing R32 and R33 brake lines the same length/fittings?

Cheers

Hey mate,

The 32 and 33 hoses are different. You will need 32 gtst hoses with 33 gtst fittings.

Just send me a PM when you're ready to order.

Cheers

Mark

• 2 weeks later...

Just got my lines made up today. Goran was awesome to deal with!

Apologies for not going through yourself, I required to head down there as I needed to customise my lines according to the current set up I had with the hard lines and brackets I had on the calipers (R33 GTS-t calipers on RPS13). The lines were made on the spot whilst I was there :nyaanyaa:

Thanks for the hook ups Mark.

Cheers,

Andy

^ Yeah but Goran won't be. From what he told me, he'll be in only between 11am to 2pm Mon to Fri. He's the man to look for when it comes to the lines...

Also, I used up the last of the braided lines yesterday lol. I needed to go black covered rears and clear covered fronts :)

Might need to wait until the new year champ. Give Goran a call to arrange something.

Cheers,

Andy

• 4 weeks later...
Just got my lines made up today. Goran was awesome to deal with!

Apologies for not going through yourself, I required to head down there as I needed to customise my lines according to the current set up I had with the hard lines and brackets I had on the calipers (R33 GTS-t calipers on RPS13). The lines were made on the spot whilst I was there :)

Thanks for the hook ups Mark.

Cheers,

Andy

Goran's great like that! I took photos and measured my ones up on my R34 sedan to be used with R33 brakes, just done the measurements and everything and he had them sent to me so quickly! Very helpful and easy to deal with too :)