SAU Community

I Hate Sunday Drivers!

Anahera

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks chick!!!

I got an update from the insurance today............. They said that the panel beaters have done their quotes but they have to send it to a mechanic now coz the back wheel is bent! so i will find out how it is going either tomorrow afternoon or tuesday.

Panel work costs: $4,100

SOOOOOOOOOOOO GLAD IM NOT PAYING!!!

That is all for now

Panel work costs: $4,100

SOOOOOOOOOOOO GLAD IM NOT PAYING!!!

That is all for now

Congrats on that! :mellow: ,

I know that feeling of victory of not having to pay, happened to me a couple of month back, when a RAV4 didn't look where he was turning & hit me on the side, of course he didn't admit fault on the spot & was making up lame excuses how I was speeding 80 in 50 zone (which is complete BS). But in the end his insurance paid & my repair cost was ~$4k too.

Congrats on that! :P ,

I know that feeling of victory of not having to pay, happened to me a couple of month back, when a RAV4 didn't look where he was turning & hit me on the side, of course he didn't admit fault on the spot & was making up lame excuses how I was speeding 80 in 50 zone (which is complete BS). But in the end his insurance paid & my repair cost was ~$4k too.

Some people are unbelievable!!! seriously they just dont admit to doin wrong! if that was me i would be omg im sooooooo sorry! ppfftt idiots :P

LOL so true :D

***NEWS UPDATE***

Got the quote back from the mechanic!

$1727.87 for the mechanical work to be done!

so in total the quotes are $5827.87!! Oh and it is going back for assessment on Wednesday 1st Oct........ Still not over yet!

Geez that is the most damage that has happened to that car :cool:

Poor Sky

LOL so true :D

***NEWS UPDATE***

Got the quote back from the mechanic!

$1727.87 for the mechanical work to be done!

so in total the quotes are $5827.87!! Oh and it is going back for assessment on Wednesday 1st Oct........ Still not over yet!

Geez that is the most damage that has happened to that car :cool:

Poor Sky

how much did you insure it for? When i had an accident last year, my front bar and i think something else was crushed but my engine was untouched and they wrote it off :S Pretty sure it was less than 5k damage. car was insured for 20k

how much did you insure it for? When i had an accident last year, my front bar and i think something else was crushed but my engine was untouched and they wrote it off :S Pretty sure it was less than 5k damage. car was insured for 20k

I think i insured it for 18 when i first got it and it went up to 22 when i told them my mods. Not sure ay lol

what insurance company was that?

I think i insured it for 18 when i first got it and it went up to 22 when i told them my mods. Not sure ay lol

what insurance company was that?

QBE...never again am i going with them...plus they quoted me $9700 a year to insure my 350z which is stock atm?!?!

QBE...never again am i going with them...plus they quoted me $9700 a year to insure my 350z which is stock atm?!?!

OMG that is disgusting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! QBE wouldnt even look at me ay. Mum and Dad are with QBE. Just Car's is the way to go dude! they are awesome, really nice and they get shit done quick!

When i first got the skyline i payed $1400 pa and $1700excess since then it has gone down to $1200 pa but my excess has jumped to $2100. Excess only jumped coz of all my modifications.

• 1 month later...
Just Car's is the way to go dude! they are awesome, really nice and they get shit done quick!

Second that, most of the "major insurers wanted 4k+ a year for comprehensive insurance [under 25 male, r33 gtr] Just Car = 1600.

Second that, most of the "major insurers wanted 4k+ a year for comprehensive insurance [under 25 male, r33 gtr] Just Car = 1600.

Hey guys (and girls) try giving Lumley Special Vehicles a go as well. They were $400 cheaper than Just Cars for me and I have a 'few' speeding infringements :P

Paying just on a grand (male over 25, R33 GTR Vspec)