SAU Community

Sydney Gtr Dealers

GTR R35

Sorry that my distance estimations aren't totally correct! Anyway, the point I was making is that its fairly geographically centered within those subrubs, and its not the only large successful dealership in the area.

I think you're all upset because you wont get to drive past showroom GTRs every morning like I will :( *throws petrol on the fire* ..kidding

hey I was more shocked to learn gladesville was a rich suburb than that brookvale had moved to within 10 min. where's my share goddamn it. anyway, back on topic :D

i would have gone with Hunters Hill instead

there's always those on the eastern fringe of Gladesville that prolly try and write their address as HH anyway :(

I think you're all upset because you wont get to drive past showroom GTRs every morning like I will :D *throws petrol on the fire* ..kidding

hey- i'd drive past pretty much every other day

sif you need that kinda tease everyday anyway :D

I wonder if...

THERE'LL BE A LOT MORE TYREKICKERS OUT CAMPBELLTOWN WAY THAN AT BROOKVALE!

no offence... just wondering; that's all!

I can hear a guy right now, hangin' out of the back of a Kingswood station wagon (with the wind-down window) yellin' thru his megaphone...

"C'MON DUST OFF YA SUIT & CALL IN AT CCMs TODAY FOR A TEST DRIVE OF THE BRAND NEW R35 GTR! OH YEH PUT COVERS OVER YA THONGS!"

Maybe some of the doubters should take a drive through any Northern Beaches / North Shore car park on a Sat / Sun morning or afternoon. I'd be inclined to say that nowhere else in NSW or even Australia will you find so many nice (and expensive) cars in one place.

Mitch has said it correctly, the Northern Beaches is far from your "beach going Centrelink dole bludgers" scene... well at least not anymore.

Good on Nissan for choosing one of Sydney's newest showrooms to be its dealership.

• 1 month later...
It seems dealers will be getting 3 cars per month from April. With Brookvale already taking *a few* orders that will push any new deliveries (post today) out to august/september next year.

Does anyone know how many orders Cambelltown have taken thus far?

As of to-day, Mr Miecek Finch has so far taken 13 deposits at Macarthur Nissan, 4 Mill St Campbelltown.

Campbelltown was selected on the basis of

i) quality of technicians to be trained

ii) proximity of sales/service from ACT up to south and west of Sydney as its target area

iii) it is exclusively a Nissan Dealership and not a hybrid of Nissan + this or Nissan + that

iv) a new showroom to be completed by the launch in April

Maybe some of the doubters should take a drive through any Northern Beaches / North Shore car park on a Sat / Sun morning or afternoon. I'd be inclined to say that nowhere else in NSW or even Australia will you find so many nice (and expensive) cars in one place.

Mitch has said it correctly, the Northern Beaches is far from your "beach going Centrelink dole bludgers" scene... well at least not anymore.

Good on Nissan for choosing one of Sydney's newest showrooms to be its dealership.

Go to Bondi Junction!!!!

Many nice cars!!!