SAU Community

Please Read, Lunch At My Sister's Bubble Tea Place, Then Cruise

hoony

okay guys, too late for orders now...

i'm dropping off all the orders now, if you want to eat something and end up tagging along on the cruise...

you'll have to wait a while for the food to be made (as compared to everyone else who'll already have all the food there waiting for them already)

see you all at CEDRIC STREET CARPARK AKA IKEA...

IKEA AT 5:20PM PEOPLE!!! SEE YOU THERE?!?!?!?!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we'll be there at around 6pm... Joseph... hang on a second... do you have a grey R33 4 door? man i hear you all the time, with a HKS SSQV? yeah come for the second leg and cruise to Leach Highway with us!

I think I might meet you guys at leach highway bunnings at 8pm..

Got a yellow sticker last night though :|

Don't wanna get anything more...

Half the stuff I got a yellow sticker for is pathetic..

Maybe the cruise will make me feel better :)

lol yellow sticker yellow schmicker...

half the stuff anyone gets a yellow sticker is nearly always pathetic lol i know, it's homo...

don't stress dude, hopefully they gave you more than 3 days to get everything done, that's all i had last time...

come for some food man, it's not like you can get anything worse than a yellow sticker today :)

if not, seeya at Leach Highway

yeah man awesome, always hear you around... come say hi and i'll give you a map while you're at it so you can come along...

looking forward to it, printing the maps off now, awesome

Omg I can't go anymore cos my gf is pissed off at me cos she wants to experience my first cruise with her...

And she is in Sydney atm and isn't happy so I will come next time when she's back.

Hopefully a cruise is on next week sometime.

Have fun guys.

Edited by Drift3r

Nice place and nice food.

If i wasnt SOR i would go often for bbt:P

Funny with those kids that came around and asked whos car was the fastest...

i directed them to NA Goodness' car and said it put out 1000hp.

:(

Edited by br3ndan

LOL damn i missed that!!!

yeah too many kids in the area that don't know what's going on...

anyway, thanks Brendan and all those that came along to grab some food and drinks, i'm sure you guys put a big smile on my sister's face and made her really happy seeing as though she's just opened up!

very pleased with your patience as well, you guys were all awesome, i consider this a success and the cruise down to Leach Highway was A W E S O M E including the tunnel so yeah will be doing this in the next two weeks again for the others that couldn't make it, whoever made it down can you please place comments so i know what you all thought?

much appreciated, cheers!

Andrew :(

Yeah like I mentioned to you I had to miss this one but I'd be keen if you do it again...

Omg I can't go anymore cos my gf is pissed off at me cos she wants to experience my first cruise with her...

And she is in Sydney atm and isn't happy so I will come next time when she's back.

Hopefully a cruise is on next week sometime.

Have fun guys.

Wow. Just wow. :(

whip-mini.jpg

;)

Awesome cruise Andrew, Great food, Can't wait till the next one :( :(

Arghhhh, that leach hwy cruise turned into a bit of a nightmare, we all got to the Kallamunda tavern and they called the police then some dick starts doing donuts in the car park, ;) I just when home after that, Anyone know if the cops came?

Lol @ whip :(

i left the cruise when you all turned off Leach Highway, girlfriend got hungry you know, you gotta feed them ;)

yeah cheers Tom, glad you liked the food man... was great having you there and is awesome to know you can fit in 2 LARGE Bubble Teas in one go...

will be organising another one for sure, was great success this time round :(

and Nathan, you better go next time... and hopefully you put your money on the Hawks today, if i bet anything i would've lost all my money bahaha sister's friend plays for Geelong so i didn't have an excuse to bet for anyone else haha

Yeah its was great turn out. I enjoyed the Bubble Tea.

yeh guys thanx for cruiz turned out ok .had to leave at kewdale but will be there on next run if iwasnt to noisy that is.,, burgandy 33

good to meet up with u guys any way cya

Abdul man, one of the nicest sounding R33's out there, glad you could make it... grab some food next time!

i'll let you know when the next cruise is!

Edited by hoony