SAU Community

Do-luck R32 Gtr

JimmyRickard

My car is in dire need for a respray, and I thought while i'm at it why not fit one of these:

7c.jpg

5c.jpg

Minus the rear spoiler, i think it looks pretty awesome. However, if i decided to stick with the original front bar, would the rest of kit line up? Would it match up or would it look odd?

Also, If i end up going with a copy, are these kits identical to the original? If not what's the difference? I see a lot of poorly fitted bodykits on cars these days and it puts me off a bit, so if and when I do decide to go with this kit I want to make sure it is perfect as in the image, not some cheap shit thrown at my car. Any tips you guys have would be greatly appreciated :mellow:

We are fitting this same kit to our circuit/road car to dress it up a little...should turn out nice

the STD front bar is too rounded to run with the side skirts in this kit

Where are you getting the kit from? Genuine or local?

They are a new addition to our line up. I will take some pics over the weekend and upload them to our site.

Front Bar - $299

Side Skirts - $249

Rear Bar - $299

or

Full Kit - $699

Shane

Excellent, some photos would be great. Also have you fitted this particular kit to any GTR's? If so any fitment problems?

Also is that bonnet a Do-Luck Bonnet? Are you able to get them as well (in CF if possible).

Excellent, some photos would be great. Also have you fitted this particular kit to any GTR's? If so any fitment problems?

Also is that bonnet a Do-Luck Bonnet? Are you able to get them as well (in CF if possible).

Ill get some pics up over the weekend. This is a new item as i mentioned so we haven't had a chance to fit one up yet.

At the moment we are only stocking hoods for the R32 GTST, sorry.

Shane