SAU Community

A-holes In Adel

frogstomp_R31

sorry to hear dude

didnt u just have that 32 painted recently ? Its hell f**kd up, im also in the western subrbs. and im a bit worried bout my 31 as ive seen a few randoms walkin past too often at night having a look.

Edited by KISIN

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

my car never sits on the street... let alone at the front of my house.. if someone wanted to steal it they would have to get in the car 1m from my bed, get past 4 imobilisers and an alarm then a club lock.

and if i wake up a cricket bat too :(

but that sucks to hear man! assholes!

there's no real logic behind what some people do.

maybe they realised the car would be hard to grab, so they just did what damage they could and ran off.

either way, it's never rsomething good to wake up to.

Stupid c*nts, they probably tried the old commodore trick.. jump on the roof and the car doors open thinking it's been in a rollover. That's the lamest trick in the fking book and it doesn't work on skylines.. how stupid can you get.

Aboriginals who drive WRX's and R33's... lol, whatever

1st sorry to hear it mate,i live westerly ill watch my 33 more closely,lucky it gets locked up in the carport i suppose

2nd Itl be their 1st and last mistake once all of us are on the lookout for these f##kers,hope got insurance and it all goes well,what goes around comes aroundthats what i reckon.

Been heaps to many events like these lately,someone is bound to hear or see something

western subs

and ide asume the other two cars were stolen from my area

because that what i was told by the police

Yeah I've seen you come into my work afew times. Very nice ride, very unlucky.

But what can you do? Lock it up as best you can and hope lucks on your side.

It just shows that with all the money you spend on your car, the most important thing these days should be a good alarm system.

The seem to be only targeting GTS-t's and not GTR's as much, maybe for the fact they think that they don't have a decent alarm on them.