SAU Community

A-holes In Adel

frogstomp_R31

only problem is they do get caught and get locked up but get out again.... the system is just too soft, obviously these deros have no life and prob dont mind getting locked up cos they'll get a free nice feed for a few days...

all the best getting it fixed mate, that really is disgraceful :D

thing is, they need to be shot.

like i wanna be realistic here, they are just scum, the only thing that makes them a threat is their lack of respect for anything, anyone and themselves, they dont care what happens to them, and that is dangerous.

f**k rehabilitation, just dispose of them and be done with it. its a hard view, but honestly some times civilisation needs to grow some balls and stand the f**k up for itself. the only reason they are able to keep doing what they are doing is the law as ironic as it is, it doesnt do shit when they are caught, and if anyone was to do the world a favour and killed one of these things they would end up behind bars.

and for people thinking, oh there life isnt worth some vandilism here and there, its not just that, they hunt in gangs and pick on people without numbers, they roll them and sometimes just beat them for the hell of it, its only a matter of time before they kill someone if they havnt already. ive had quite a few groups of aborignals try and start with me, luckily theres usually cops near by or im not far away from my mates.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

+1 the world would be a much better place, not so over-populated, less deadbeats, tax money doesn't get wasted giving them a free bed and meals..... and so forth.

yeh not a great feeling to know your tax dollars are going to support a bunch of drop kicks spend their days going around breaking shit, getting drunk, chroming and starting fights. they dont just drain on the society, they f**k it up as well. they bring nothing good to the world, the most useful thing they could do is be buried 6ft under and provide nutrients to the plants above.

maaaan u must b hating life... sux baaadly. sorry 2 hear tho..

i play indoor at st clair (woodville) went to my car 2 go hm n i saw about 6 abboz breakn in2 my mates 32. n i wnt up 2 them, n they went 2 hit me so i legged it 2 my mates n then me chased them away.

the damage tht they did was rediculous........ they came sooo close 2 taking the car. luki we stopped them coz my mate bought it frm vic lyk a week b4 n already had 2 put up wid tha bulsh** u kno.

id say it was the same ppl tho considering its in tha same area...

we got the rego of tha car they were in but that was also stolen!!! OF COURSE!!

ironic coz my mates aboriginal aswel (not lyk the usual 1s on west tce tho) :/

i play indoor at st clair (woodville) went to my car 2 go hm n i saw about 6 abboz breakn in2 my mates 32. n i wnt up 2 them, n they went 2 hit me so i legged it 2 my mates n then me chased them away.

the damage tht they did was rediculous........ they came sooo close 2 taking the car. luki we stopped them coz my mate bought it frm vic lyk a week b4 n already had 2 put up wid tha bulsh** u kno.

dont they teach english in schools anymore ?

we got the rego of tha car they were in but that was also stolen!!! OF COURSE!!

ironic coz my mates aboriginal aswel (not lyk the usual 1s on west tce tho) :/

6fermte-1.gif

dont they teach english in schools anymore ?
hahaha sorry about that...

still in text msg mode.

text mode.........more like Mongolian to me, lol................I get a headache trying to make sense of posts like that

yeah I think we should ban l33t speak, all caps, and txt on these forums. I too got a headache from trying to decipher that. I deleted your triple posts too.

Oh, and I have decided to edit the topic title, to make it a bit more family friendly.