SAU Community

R32 Gts-t Coilovers

WARDY32

Hey all im on the lookout for a set of height adjustable coil overs if anyone has some lying around.

Looking at spending around the $600 mark, which i kno isnt a lot but thats what i have to spend..

Ive found a set of kei office coilovers from a jap wrecker for $550, are these any good?

i dont kno much about them and have never heard about the brand.

Any help will be great

Cheers Wardy

no coilovers you buy for $550 are going to be in decent condition, I wouldnt waste my $$. Your better of to keep saving and get something new. ISC N1 coilovers are $1499 and come with 32 steps of damper adjust, base height adjustment, 12 months warranty etc.

Ryan-0413804117

Kei office is one of the top brand shock , but they dont make them anymore far as I know.

In Your budget will be not easy to find decent ones .

In my opinion I prefer to buy good Jap second ones instead " Made in China ones " .Try Hi power for JIC coilovers if You want to buy new ones.

Kei office is one of the top brand shock , but they dont make them anymore far as I know.

In Your budget will be not easy to find decent ones .

In my opinion I prefer to buy good Jap second ones instead " Made in China ones " .Try Hi power for JIC coilovers if You want to buy new ones.

Hope you wern't reffering to ISC? ISC is a non generic Taiwan coilover company. Made in the same country as many of the "jap" branded coilovers on the market...

Ryan