SAU Community

Staffy Pup Wanted

Munkyb0y

I'm looking for a Staffy pup. If you know anyone with a litter, or have pups yourself, please let me know.

I'm in Bexley (15 mins out of the CBD).

I'm looking for:

- English Staffordshire Bull Terrier (not American Staffy / Pit Bull / or any such cross)

- Tan (red)

- Male

- About 8 weeks old

- Preferably Vet Checked, Vaccinated, Wormed, and MicroChipped (as they should be by that age)

- Not overly expensive. I dont need papers, pure blood lines etc. It will be a family pet.

eg. :D

StaffordshirBullTerrierpup.jpg

Edited by Munkyb0y

Thanks Shell :)

i've been looking on all the sites etc. no luck so far. most are too far or too expensive. ive looked at a couple, but i wasnt convinced they were proper english staffies. not to mention, the dodgy owners turned me off.

so i thought i'd also post here for good measure. will keep looking till i find the right one.

Edited by Munkyb0y

Yeah lots of dodgys out there :D

I hope you find the perfect pup...it's worth taking the time to find the right one like you're doing :)

one thing I will say about the price though... even though you dont care about papers, I would still buy from a proper registered breeder, which will cost you a bit more. But I think it's worth it for the peace of mind that they know what they're doing and have bred 2 dogs together that don't have health problems etc.

I don't know what price range you're looking at, but even a rescue puppy like this StaffyX is $350... so good breeders would be charging a fair bit more than that..

approx 18months ago a friend paid 1500$ for a pedigree best of the litter show standard Stafford. I have seen pure for 700-1200, i personally would just be checking the RSPCA website regularly, they have them every now and then, pure's included!

ahhh soon to move to a new house and going to start looking for a british bulldog pup!

can anyone help haha?

If you want a good dog have a look at the Aussie Bulldog.

Breed from the british but with all the problems removed.

They are also a lot cheaper.....

Here is a photo of mine after a swim in the river.

post-52768-1222948554_thumb.jpg

My sister & hubby got a staffy from a good breeder a little while ago... they are out near Dubbo though? if you want the details just let me know :) She paid $500 for their girl. Here's a pic of her :blink:

post-57-1223289139_thumb.jpg

Hahaha fluffy got owned!!! Cute dogs.

Could you PM me the details please? Just in case it comes to the point of a Dubbo road trip :blink: Thanks

Edited by Munkyb0y

If you want a good dog have a look at the Aussie Bulldog.

Breed from the british but with all the problems removed.

They are also a lot cheaper.....

Here is a photo of mine after a swim in the river.

thanks for the suggestion. but i think we are going to go with a tan/red staffy pup as well

Hahaha fluffy got owned!!! Cute dogs.

Could you PM me the details please? Just in case it comes to the point of a Dubbo road trip :( Thanks

maybe a dubbo road trip since i'm looking for a tan/red staffy pup as well

but i still got a couple of weeks before i move and prepare the home for a puppy so hopefully something closer pops up

haha yeah it's the perfect pwned pic :) the fluffy is mine lol... poor baby hehe

I'll ask her the details and let you know.

Here's come more pics when she was little, just to get you wanting your own even more :P

post-57-1223391453_thumb.jpg

post-57-1223391463_thumb.jpg

post-57-1223391520_thumb.jpg