SAU Community

Staffy Pup Wanted

Munkyb0y

My sister & hubby got a staffy from a good breeder a little while ago... they are out near Dubbo though? if you want the details just let me know :D She paid $500 for their girl. Here's a pic of her :blink:

Sorry to interrupt, but my parents actually live in Dubbo and are also after a staffy pup. I can't find a name for a local breeder for them. I need to find a breeder reasonably close to Dubbo as they are getting on and don't like to drive far. Would you be able to share the contact details for this breeder?

I would really appreciate your help. Their last staffy died recently and they are heartbroken, endeavouring to get back on the horse, so to speak. :D

thanks

Lynda

• 1 month later...

w00ties !!!

we found a pup. picked him up 2 days ago.

he's a good looking little bugger. 8 weeks old today.

thanks for all the PM's and advice :D

here he is:

post-29392-1226992212_thumb.jpg post-29392-1226992246_thumb.jpg post-29392-1226992275_thumb.jpg

Edited by Munkyb0y

Congrats on the new pup.

Great Dogs... Althou, they will more then test your wits for the next 18 months.

My dog is a Treasach Stafford.

One thing thou, they are incorrectly called an "English Staffordshire"... They are purely a "Staffordshire Bull Terrier".

Feed them a good diet for good size. Disregard anyone who tell you they are evil dogs and be prepared for people to frown when they see it. Bring the dog up well and with control displine and you'll have an awsome dog.

I would trust my dog more with my 2 year old son, then most people.

Anyone else looking for a dog or puppy try Doggy Rescue.

www.doggierescue.com

They are absolutely fantastic and quite cheap. All dogs come vet checked, desexed, microchipped, and fully vaccinated.

I got a foxy off them a couple of years ago and he now my best friend, could not imagine life without him.

Paul