SAU Community

Its About Time...

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm definatley voting for them after all my dad is the major candidate for Molonglo, if you guys want any questions answered he will probably cruise throught the museum on next friday night he'd be happy to talk to ya's and show you some policies if your keen. Just look for a green AU falcon towing an AMP trailer !!

My dad says:

I'll vote for them, more of a protest vote. But who do their preferences go to?

all preferences will go to the AMP no preferences to another party !!

A Vote for AMP will stay with AMP.

Frink:

AMP have comprehensive pollicies on health, education and other issues important to the community read them on the AMP website

www.amp.org.au

Also, we seek up to three seats in the legislative assembly. Balance of power would enable us to do it easy however just one or two seats will give us the power to negotiate with the other parties and be successful.

As per above my dad will be out to chat with you guys on friday night 17/10/08 so don't be afraid to say hey to him.

(He hasn't bitten anyone in over a week now !!) :)

Flamin - If your dad is good enough to meet with us on Friday night then I think we should ALL make an effort get out and see him, we all have questions that I am sure that he will be happy to answer for us.

Hands up who wants to go out on Friday to talk politics!

1. Mick (Bullet32)

Think of it as a chance to get something for ourselves for once out of the election if you want, it wont be a heated debate but rather a chance to hear what we could get for Canberra. My dad is looking foward to meeting all you guys so everyone come out !!

My dad says:

all preferences will go to the AMP no preferences to another party !!

A Vote for AMP will stay with AMP.

Frink:

AMP have comprehensive pollicies on health, education and other issues important to the community read them on the AMP website

www.amp.org.au

Also, we seek up to three seats in the legislative assembly. Balance of power would enable us to do it easy however just one or two seats will give us the power to negotiate with the other parties and be successful.

As per above my dad will be out to chat with you guys on friday night 17/10/08 so don't be afraid to say hey to him.

(He hasn't bitten anyone in over a week now !!) :P

Thats great! i'll be happy to meet with him on friday. i just hope that your dad and the other representatives are good negoitators.... :)

good question... which location is your dad gonna go to? the museum? or our new location which hasn't been disclosed (i think) due to certain reasons? im happy to talk politics, it is my job after all!

So, I've just gotten the following e-mail (I'd say this is the answer to where they're going to go :bunny:) -

Subject: FW: SEND IMMEDIATELY TO EVERYONE IN YOUR ADDRESS BOOK - AUSTRALIAN MOTORIST PARTY - BRADDON FRIDAY NIGHT!!!!!!!

Want a Dragway and Motorsport complex for Canberra ?

Sick of the usual politicians making promises they don't keep?

Come to CITY EXHAUST LONSDALE STREET BRADDON THIS FRIDAY!!!!! 17/10/2008 at 8.00pm

MEET THE REAL GUYS OF THE AUSTRALIAN MOTORIST PARTY who want to make things happen for Canberra!

LEARN HOW TO MAKE YOUR VOTE COUNT THIS 2008!!!!!

ok people, someone has organised to meet at city custom exhaust but I will be making sure my dad will cruise the museum at 9pm anyway just incase any of you are there instead. He would love to talk to all of you !!

Edited by FLAMIN