SAU Community

Its About Time...

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why dont we just arrange to meet at City Custom Exhaust instead of the Museum?

Come on people, we can get a better showing than just me, Bluprint, Frink and Stinkypoo! :D

said I should be there :P

Hi Guys, thanks to everyone who came out on friday night and met with my dad at the museum and thanks to everyone that voted AMP, unfortunatley as you may already know we didn't get a seat but thats politics. Already we as a party are looking foward to the next election, when we can once again try to get something for the motorists of the ACT. However we have learnt some valuable lessons from this election and will try to use them to our advantage next time. Once again thanks to everyone and i'm only sorry that I didn't get to stay and hang out with you guys on friday night as I was trailing my dad but I will try to make the next meet.

Cheers to everyone

FLAMIN !! (Michael)

And his DAD (David)

Hi Guys, thanks to everyone who came out on friday night and met with my dad at the museum and thanks to everyone that voted AMP, unfortunatley as you may already know we didn't get a seat but thats politics. Already we as a party are looking foward to the next election, when we can once again try to get something for the motorists of the ACT. However we have learnt some valuable lessons from this election and will try to use them to our advantage next time. Once again thanks to everyone and i'm only sorry that I didn't get to stay and hang out with you guys on friday night as I was trailing my dad but I will try to make the next meet.

Cheers to everyone

FLAMIN !! (Michael)

And his DAD (David)

Well the AMP received the most votes of all "other" parties so that in its self is an achievement.

Yes from what little I heard, the AMP needs a lot of polishing and someone experiance to groom the candiates. Even the Greens groom their candidates and through expansion of their policies they have been lucky to earn seats in government.