SAU Community

East/west Unites - It's Duck Hunting Time!

dezz

It's time for another dezz/AP kebab/duck meet and greet!

Those that have attended one of these nights before will be able to tell you that they've always been a great success, usually with a large and well behaved turnout!

We'll meet at the Monash University Clayton campus undercover carpark. From Wellington Road, take the Ring Rd E entrance into the campus and turn right at the roundabout.

Here you'll be able to catch up with old friends, meet new people, and check out the variety of cars in attendance.

After the usual chit chat, we'll more than likely make our way in an orderly fashion to a nearby kebab van for delicious lamb sandwich...

The rest of the night will more than likely be decided on the fly, but the regulars will already know where we're likely to end up towards the end of the night!

So that's pretty much it. AP and myself will finalize the details and update this thread when we're done.

It shouldn't need to be said, but I'll say it anyway and anyone attending will be reminded on the night. No stupid behavior will be tolerated. We've had a good run with these meets due to the good behavior of everyone attending and we'd like to keep it that way. Everyones mums Camry can light it up, so you won't be impressing anyone.

Hopefully we're blessed with a nice night and a good turnout :blush:

Where: Monash Uni (Clayton Campus) undercover carpark (Ring Rd E)

When: Friday 10th Oct, 8pm!

Westside pre meet: Ring road Mobil/Maccas inbound 7pm, departing 7:30pm at the latest!

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the pm jamie.

Was going to organise one like this with Nick when we both get our licences back. So probably will miss this unless someone wants to give me a lift.

Ill still organise another Duck meet once i get my licence back anyways...

But yea for anyone who hasnt attended i recommend you go We always end up having a ball, and the ones who have balls stay a bit later and have after midnight duck at rock kung :P

haha mah man! Im just waiting for what time it starts because im working that night. If it starts before i finish ill try to swap for an earlier shift :P

If not then ill have to give it a miss :)