SAU Community

Evo X Cop Car

BigDirtyJase

The British Police have had many many performance cars over the years particularly different counties where street racing etc was more prevelent. ^^

That "photoshopped" Evo doesnt look too disimilar to how I would expect one of the FQ range to look out of the UK. :(

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Why is Dezz the only one here who gets it?

P R O M O T I O N A L

MMA supply the cars, some drunk guy with Paintshop does the decals (apparently) and the Hammers use these cars for city and central urban traffic duties.

Why? They stand out, people look, people see POLICE.

Same way people sticker up Smarts or Hummers (or Aston Martins) - so they are noticed and seen.

My brother was in charge of marketing for HSV when they provided the GTO to VicPol.

There was no cost at all to the Police - it gave HSV a chance to have their car seen (and talked about) and for the Police to have something flashy and prominent to help create a visible presence.

Expect to see this car heading up booze busses on St Kilda Rd, running traffic support for public events, and pulling over people on mobiles driving through the city.

Alan - MMUK FQ cars already out:

08.mitsubishi.evox.fq360.f34.2.500.jpg

http://www.edmunds.com/insideline/do/Drive...rticleId=125124

If you truly were awesome, you'd want a drive of the Superleggera.

Its like f*cking the sexiest chick in the world while you watch and high-five yourself at the same time - then someone kicks you in the kidneys, and the cycle begins again.

If you truly were awesome, you'd want a drive of the Superleggera.

James, I'd like to drop by your work and check out your stable.

While I'm at it, throw me they keys to anything in there with a "Made in Italy" sticker on it!

Left Autosalon on sunday as we got to the lights we saw the evo x cop car so we sped up, we finally got next to it and the cop puts down his window and goes hey boys what you think? we put our thumbs up said looks fkn sick man! we talked about the car for a while and he said its the best car he has ever driven and that he cant believe hes getting paid to drive it then when the lights turned green he floored it back went down off they went leaving a trail of smoke had to be the best cops i have come across so far since i have been driving they were just smiles and were happy to be out there and were not dick heads. We need more of these cops on our roads with an appreciation of Japanese cars!

post-51556-1223242167_thumb.jpg

post-51556-1223242228_thumb.jpg

Man these cars are so ugly why couldnt they style it like the evo 9 a bit more :thumbsup:

Cause then it would just be an EVO9... ie. just an upgraded EVO7

Left Autosalon on sunday as we got to the lights we saw the evo x cop car so we sped up, we finally got next to it and the cop puts down his window and goes hey boys what you think? we put our thumbs up said looks fkn sick man! we talked about the car for a while and he said its the best car he has ever driven and that he cant believe hes getting paid to drive it then when the lights turned green he floored it back went down off they went leaving a trail of smoke had to be the best cops i have come across so far since i have been driving they were just smiles and were happy to be out there and were not dick heads. We need more of these cops on our roads with an appreciation of Japanese cars!

see how happy ppl are when they dont have to drive around all day in a commodore?