SAU Community

Panasport G8

Most of those wheels look like they belong on a Hakosuka. The C5C-F1 look nice though, like a TCII . I remember reading Beer Barons travelogue thread and recall that a Garage Saurus car was running Panasports.

depends what style ur going after, there are a lot of GTR's running old school style wheels with small diametre/large width wheels with stretched tyres. similar styling to a lot of the rolla boys. can look good on the GTR's but i can imagine it wont sit well with 98% of people on this site.

after all, the original GTR was one of the pioneer's of this style

kpgc10_skyline_gtr_001.jpg

kpgc10_skyline_gtr_009.jpg

the day i find some G7 - panasports ill buy em straight away

yeh G7's are nice, also OZ racing make a similar wheel, im currently running them on a R32. the spoke is more square though.

DSCN12942.jpg

yeh or u could just go all out and grab some meister S1 or professor SP1's, wont be cheap though.

btw the ones above are 17x9 +24, theres quite a few around in that size/offset in Japan (even though they are an italian wheel) for the R32 GTR's, although there are quite a few 17x10's as well, but a lot of them are for porsches and use a different stud pattern.

yeh or u could just go all out and grab some meister S1 or professor SP1's, wont be cheap though.

btw the ones above are 17x9 +24, theres quite a few around in that size/offset in Japan (even though they are an italian wheel) for the R32 GTR's, although there are quite a few 17x10's as well, but a lot of them are for porsches and use a different stud pattern.

i have a 4 k budget for rims

i just want some period looking 17's

• 2 weeks later...

hey nisskid you got a set of o.zs i was looking at but then decided to by your rims instead though lol (would of looked like twin cars if i got them hey). anyway back on topic personally i reckon those c8's would look nuts on a GTR but i have a bit of a soft spot for old school style rims