SAU Community

R32 race car

Ok, posting this on behalf of a friend. This car is located in Japan and would need to be imported as a race car (recommended) or to be complied under the RAWS scheme. As it's a very late model R32 I doubt you will want to wait another 5 years to bring it under the changing 15 year rule.

Extremely modified, has run a best of 10.3 on Japan's crappy drag strips. Will easily break into the 9's with a sequential box, on slicks, or on a decent track.

Some of the mods:

Trust 87mm pistons

Trust H beam rods

R34 N1 crankshaft

Nismo bearings

R34 N1 oilpump

Tomei high lift 280 degree cams in and exh

Apexi V-Max valve springs

Tomei lifters

Tomei metal head gasket

Ported and polished head

Trust plenum

Sard 1000cc Injectors

Sard fuel regulator

Twin fuel pumps

HKS T51R SPL BB turbo kit

HKS GT-II wastegate

HKS twin power ignition

HKS F-Con V Pro

HKS EVC Pro (new type)

Trust 3 layer intercooler

Trust oil cooler

Trust alloy radiator

Full titanium exhaust

OS Giken triple plate clutch

Trust 6 speed gearbox

And a whole lot more...

Some pics

GTR32%201.jpg

GTR32%202.jpg

GTR32%203.jpg

GTR32%204.jpg

Serious inquiries only, please email me

here for more details. Price is over $45k excluding shipping and compliance, so please don't email me offering $2. As I said I'm doing this on behalf of a friend as well.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Read this before you send a scent,

Rally Use/ Closed Circuit Racing

Before approving an application, the Administrator needs to be satisfied that the vehicle will be only used for rally/race purposes

Import applications for rally/race use will only be considered where the vehicle will be used in serious competition, generally at professional level. Where a particular vehicle model is readily available in the Australian market, an import approval will not be granted unless there are compelling reasons to justify why it is necessary to import a vehicle to compete in events in Australia. The fact that a vehicle may be on an eligibility list for an event is not, of itself, a reason to justify the granting of an import approval.

At a minimum, the following criteria must be met:

Eligible vehicles for rally/race use are those homologated by the Federation Internationale de l’Automobile (FIA). These vehicle models can be found listed at www.fia.com/homologations/Voit_Pays.html.

Under normal circumstances applicants will be restricted to importing a single vehicle and acceptable reasons will need to be provided to import another vehicle for rally/race use.

Road vehicles for rally use are imported on the condition that they will only be used in the course of competition, practice associated with competition and transport to and from a rally location.

The applicant must lodge with their application a statement that the vehicle will only be used for rally purposes together with a copy of a current CAMS R3 or higher grade licence. For closed circuit racing the applicant must lodge with their application a statement that the vehicle will only be used for closed circuit racing purposes together with a copy of a current CAMS C3 or higher grade licence.

In addition, the applicant will need to provide evidence of a professional or high level involvement in rally/race sport, including:

details of events in which the applicant has driven a rally/race car;

details of specific events in which the applicant proposes to compete in the car for which the import application is submitted;

details of the rally/race club or organisation of which the applicant is a member and the length of membership; and

if the vehicle is a model available in the Australian vehicle market, justification of the need to import the vehicle (cost of the vehicle in the domestic market will not generally be considered an acceptable justification).

Documents required to be submitted with the application form:

$50.00 application fee, purchase documents, certified picture ID if first time applicant, copy of CAMS R3 or higher licence or CAMS C3 or higher, evidence of participation in rallying or closed circuit racing and evidence of vehicles homologation. (If you have not imported in last 12 months you are required to provide certified ID)