SAU Community

Nismo Rims

Tyson 1990

Heres a picture from the carsales site since thats where my car was advertised when i bought it. On the site the dude said there were Nismo rims with some numbers and letters after them. Not sure how to find that out though, theres a barcode on them i'm pretty sure though. Oh also its no longer on carsales since i bought it a while ago but i had all the pictures saved still, so i can't go back and look to check out the exact letters and numbers.

http://img171.imageshack.us/my.php?image=19661272um1.jpg

I tried doing the [img thing but it won't work.

Heres a picture from the carsales site since thats where my car was advertised when i bought it. On the site the dude said there were Nismo rims with some numbers and letters after them. Not sure how to find that out though, theres a barcode on them i'm pretty sure though. Oh also its no longer on carsales since i bought it a while ago but i had all the pictures saved still, so i can't go back and look to check out the exact letters and numbers.

http://img171.imageshack.us/my.php?image=19661272um1.jpg

I tried doing the [img thing but it won't work.

ah, not the LMGT4's, not sure what they are, but i have seen them before...

They're either LM GT-1 or LM GT-2, either way they are a pretty popular old school nismo rim. Worth a pretty penny when new. 2nd hand depending on condition, width and offsets are probably worth up to 1.5k max in 17s.

They're either LM GT-1 or LM GT-2, either way they are a pretty popular old school nismo rim. Worth a pretty penny when new. 2nd hand depending on condition, width and offsets are probably worth up to 1.5k max in 17s.

Ok fair enough, Thanks.