SAU Community

R32 Gtst Custom Paint, Full Kit And Mods Etc Cheaaap

post-31001-1223116751_thumb.jpg

post-31001-1223116874_thumb.jpg

post-31001-1223116981_thumb.jpg

post-31001-1223117135.jpg this is the fabric the whole interior is done in and it looks nuts!!!!!!!

PICS ARE UP MOST OF THEM ARE SIDEWAYS FOR SOME REASON BUT TURN YOUR HEAD TO THE SIDE AND OFF YOU GO, ALSO THESE PICS WHERE TAKEN WHEN THE INTERIOR WAS OUT BECAUSE I WAS GOING TO PUT THE CAGE IN BUT I DECIDED TO SELL IT SO I THOUGHT ID LEAVE IT UP TO THE NEXT OWNER IF THEY WANT THE CAGE IN OR NOT.

-----------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------

thats the type of interior the car now has.[attachment=180703

my321.jpg]:Hey everyone I have fr sale my R32 gtst, it is a genuine type M. I will list below most of the things done to the car below.

: Full genuine Do luck body kit

: Full custom respray in a 2pack blue/green pearl

: Bride brix custom interior, including front seats rear seat, door trims and rear 1/4 trims. looks insane!!!!!

: cusco 7 point roll cage (not yet fitted for RWC reasons)

: cusco strut braces front and rear

: cusco uper camber arms in the front

: tein HR coil overs

: tein lower castor rods

: nismo titanium monkey floor brace

: Genuine Hybrid front mount coler kit

: stainless 3 1/4" exhaust turbo back including stainles split dump pipe

: GTR gear box conversion just done with custom cross member

: short shifter

: 1 pice custom tail shaft

: exedy cusion button clutch and fly wheel

: Rebuilt and high flowed turbo, this turbo is big for an rb 20

: 19" mesh wheels with brand new rubber

: alpine head unit with the i pod conector, alpine dddrive 6x9s, some average splits in the front.

: HKS boost gauge

: auto meter monster taco

: after market steering wheel

: G ready gear knob

the car comes with allot of standard parts like shocks with king springs, air box etc etc. The car is imaculate in and out and will sell with 12 months rego and a road worthy certificate. all the suspension components are new in the box I havent even fitted them yet same as the bribe intireor and the cage but I will have it all fitted in the next few days, This 32 is an animal for an RB20 and the drive line is bullet proof with the GTR box and the 3 1/2" tail shaft.

I am open to swaps for a family or luxury car because i have my third son on the way so i need to get the missus a new car as well, otherwise I will sell it for 15k ono with 12 months reg and RWC. Through me any sort of offers the wost I can do is say no. cheers guys and girls.

Im in melbournes east in victoria reply on here or call / text me on 0432 546 572

I am open to all offers of cash or most decent 4 door cars i can fit 3 kids and a missus in even.

Also I will swap this 32 with everything in the add and my candy orrange 11sec evo for the right 32/33/34 GTR or some crazzy modded R34 gtt as I have just now bought a family car but all the same im open to all offers. ill make a thread for the evo aswell.

where did u get that interior done..it looks animal

HUGE PRICE DROP 12K ONO WITH EVERYTHING RWC AND 11 MONTHS REG INCLUDED

ALSO MIGHT SELL INTERIOR, CAGE , COIL OVERS AND ALL OTHER AFTERMARKET PARTS SEPPERATELY, LET ME KNOW IF U WANT ANY OF THEM GUYS

Edited by WHITE R33

HUGE PRICE DROP 12K ONO WITH EVERYTHING RWC AND 11 MONTHS REG INCLUDED

ALSO MIGHT SELL INTERIOR, CAGE , COIL OVERS AND ALL OTHER AFTERMARKET PARTS SEPPERATELY, LET ME KNOW IF U WANT ANY OF THEM GUYS

how much would u want that interior for??

PM me

cheers

Edited by vinnie32GTS4