Celsior036.jpg

Make: Toyota

Model: Celsior

Milage: 131,***

Transmission: 4 spd Auto

Colour: Grey

Complied? Yup.

RWC supplied? N/A.

Currently registered? Yes, until November.

Price: $8,000 neg.

Contact: Here, or on 0408 961 657 (just be mindful that i work shiftwork)

Ok, after 9 months and a handful of weeks, I've decided its finally time to slide my fat ass behind the wheel of a GTR. So my much loved Celsior has to go, its always been garaged, and washed every week, I've done my best to look after her. Comes with all the good shit like electric windows, self locking doors, electronic front seats, climate control, electronic adjusting steering column (tilt and reach), automatic headlights, factory airbag suspension, etc etc.

Perfect car if you just want to cruise around and not get hassled, police ignore it, its great!

Brought the Celsior for the princely sum of $10,500 in January of this year, picked it up with just the SSR wheels, somewhat fuxored toyo tyres, a FIELD DHC (digital height controller), fold out dvd screen, and a generic head unit that stopped working that same day.

SSR Vienna 18 x 8 +35 (f), 18 x 9 +35 ®, slight gutter rash.

FIELD Digital Height Controller, 16 points of height adjustment, independent F & R adjustment, side to side balance, works with factory height switch also, and it doubles as a digital speedometer.. rad.

Tint, 20% all round, applied at Auto Perfection in Adelaide, $300

JVC DVD/MP3/CD Headunit, $300 (+$50 install)

2 x 12" Cadence Subs (boxed), $300

1 x Cadence FXA1500 amp, $250

4 X Alpine SPS-400 speakers in factory Pioneer boxes, $200

Stinger RoadKill Sound Deadening (going in doors), $200

Stinger Wiring Kit, $100

Installation of stereo at Auto Perfection, $120

Australian Standards Alarm and Immob. (boot release wired to second button on the remote) $350, installed at Auto Perfection

Generic 5000k HID light kit, $200 + $80 install @ Auto Perfection (booked in 9/10/08)

Twin 2.5" mild steel exhaust from back of engine, consisting of JunB.L. x-pipe, and 2 x Lukey resonators, $800, Exhaust Tech. Sounds Freakin Tough.

Brand new genuine Toyota front brake lines, $120

Brand new genuine Toyota Alternator, $470 (installed @ 127,000km)

RAA Maintenance Free Battery, Replaced with alternator, ~$120

Brand new genuine Toyota Trans Mount, $120

Genuine Toyota Front Brake Pads, $120 (will also include rear pads)

Maxxis MA-V1 235/35/18 Front Tyres, $190ea, fitted by Adelaide Tyrepower, excellent tread

Neuton NT-5000 235/35/18 Rear Tyres, $140ea, fitted by Adelaide Tyrepower, good & legal tread, camber wear

Has been serviced twice in the time I've owned it, once at 120,000km, and at 130,000km, Using Genuine Toyota Filters (2x oil, 1 x air) and Castrol 10w-40 oil. Plugs will be replaced soon.

Pictured with old exhaust and non-HID headlamps.

Celsior034.jpg

Celsior029.jpg

Celsior028.jpg

Celsior022.jpg

Celsior020.jpg

Celsior031.jpg

will get some interior pics up asap.

Edited by scandyflick

ahahaha, that'd be rad dude :no:

be a pretty significant upgrade me thinks.

also, car is still at Auto Perfection having the HID kit installed, so i havent had the car to take interior pics of as yet, but never fear, they'll be up soon. :)

cheer guys, :)

i know i can probably get about $10k for it, and hey, if someone wants to give me $10k for it, f**kin rad, could use the extra dollars, hell, i might even bump it up to that after thinking about the sheer amount of cash ive dropped into, but $8k is a nice quick sale price, im hoping at least, if it doesnt sell, by the end of the month, well, itll be the first increase-of-price-bump ive ever seen, as for the negotiable part, well, im not. :bunny:

f**k it, next mod to wander through here, can you edit the price up to $9,500.

cheers.

so yeah, bump.

Edited by scandyflick

• 5 months later...