SAU Community

Fs: R33 Gtst Seies 2

I am selling an r33 gtst series 2 manual.

The car is white it has about 140,000 k's on the clock paintwork is imaculate all over no dints chips or scratches and is all the same shade of white.

i done the major service on it at 100,000 k's a year ago which involved changing all the oils, water pump, plugs coolant, thermostat and oxy sensor. since then though i have still got it serviced every 5,000k's with mobil 1 which i have reciepts for all services and the plugs and coolant and fuel filter have also been changed since then.

A new exedy heavy duty clutch was also put in 5000ks ago along with a new starter motor. Car also has other mods which support a fairly large power figure.

This car is absolutely faltless inside and out, all the interior is standard series 2 even the cd player, the car also has factory fitted abs . It rides on 18 inch dished wheels with yokahama rubber, brakes were also changed and machined all round about 3500 ks ago.

Over all car is perfect doesnt need a cent spent on it for a very long time looks unbelevable and drives beautiful, has alot more modifications and detials i wont mention but if you are interested i can be contacted on 0437078793 my name is robert and i am located in melbourne. car also has 14 months registration on it and will be supplied with a current road worthy certificate by workshop of buyers descression. price is also negociable.

will consider a swap plus cash adjustment for the car if the car being swaped is just an every day car!

price is 14000 dollars not negociable puts out a massive 265 rwkw's on 14.5 pounds, forgot to mention turbo is like 4000 k's old i still have the reciept for it. this is a very cheap price for a car this clean and standard looking with this much power.