SAU Community

Which Gtr Do You Prefer?

Which Gtr Do You Prefer?  

115 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

the 35R cant be modded in the motor department, so it will always be the same specs, and it is alot bigger car then the 34R, and truthfully the Nissan Skyline R34 GTR is the last of the GTR legacy necause the new 35 GTR is NOt even a SKYLINE

I'm in love with the shape and lines of the R34.. I love it heaps more then the R35. Naturally the R35 kills it technically and performance wise.. but i still think the R34 has more of a presence then all the rest.

post-4555-1223365399_thumb.jpg

:thumbsup:

Edited by Got Boost?

Ive had my R34 GTR for ~4 months now. Ive had thumbs up from a guy on hardcore road motor bike and people from all age groups telling me how awesome the car is, this happens just about every time I drive it. It just commands respect.

R34 > R32 > R33

I personally dont include the R35 in the comparisson as it is a completely different car, only thing it has in common is the name of the ATTESSA system

But in stock form, or even mildly modded, the R35 is obviously technically the best

R34 and R32 are about the same for me. Both awesoem looking and performing without the fat curvy look of the 33. Only reason the 34 would win is because its newer

agreed!

33 GTR for me!! Thats why i own one lol...

nearly went the 32 but hated the old crappy looking interiors...

And didnt get a 34 cos i couldnt see why i would wanna pay double that of a 33 for it

oh but PS love the looks and have respect for all GTRs!

agree with all your points. when i got my 33, 34 prices were way up there, and by the time youd finished fixing up a 32 and putting more cash into it the 33 was clearly the smart option.

Ideally i want one of each in my garage, have one a 3litre, one a 26 and one a stroker and each would be a very different animal!