SAU Community

P Platers And The Rules!

wahid2oo8

also those skylines your looking at will get you defected in a second even if your not on p's lol

besides that they look ugly and not well done, the black one has every single stick on body accessory and ugly as shit inside and purely just overdone and nasty...

the white one is ugly aswell but for different reasons, get rid of the shopping list before somene steals the car from you and leaves you stranded somewhere, if i had to choose i'd get the white one....

ultimately id pick something nicer lol, honestly you will get sick of those cars in weeks

my first car was a 1L sierra ute, i couldn't speed. it only went 140km lol, don't get me wrong, in that car it felt SO fast. that's what red plater's need. tiny utes. i learn't how to get it sidewards, fishtails, all that kind of stuff.. only difference is it was a 4x4, so i wasn't going up some street with houses everywhere, i was in the quarry, out of EVERYONES way. it was good too, becuase i only had 1 seat, so i couldn't get a car full and egged on to do burnouts and speed, as teenagers do. i think having this car taught me a lot, and kept me out of a lot of trouble i probably would have been in if i bought some old falcodore. i'm 19 now and a lot maturer then when i first got my red p's. i know i would have done all that stupid shit, i'm an idiot right.. flame me, you're all right. becuase i was restricted by my car, i couldn't do this at all, sure if would have been fun, assuming it all went to plan and i didn't get booked, or kill anyone. maybe even more restrictions need to be put in place, so young people can realise how stupid they were.

or on the other hand they will get off the restrictions, craving to speeed lol, but that's just my expierence.

what if i buy a turbo car, is it possible to remove the turbo? if so how much do you reckon it cost to remove the turbo?

because I really liked that car i uploaded pics of. (the white one)

your better off buying a n/a 1 man

too much worries buying a turbo 1 and taking off the turbo

alot of work and money

i was planing on buying a turbo one and taking the turbo off buy its better just to buy a n/a skyline

even tho the white one is madd

keep serching and u will find a good 1

I'm guessing this is your first car? I would suggest not buying a skyline at all, get a little run around until you get your full license. Skylines are expensive to run and maintain, plus being young you probably wont have a lot of money so buy a cheap car and save save save.

Also do some defensive driving courses, go on some cruises, meet and talk to people who own skylines. Take 3 years to work out exactly what you want and what you wanna do with it. Cause 3 years is not along time and you'd be surprised how much your driving matures in that time.

i dont really think the money issue is anything,,,,, if i have learnt anything lately its that 18-25 year olds have allot more money to spend than the older age groups that are riddled with credit, mortgage repayments and children.......

i recon the best time to buy a skyline is these ages, then as things tighten up and you get a house, the car becomes a track car and you get yourself a little run around car or better yet a company car.....

get whatever car you legally can, just don't kill yourself before you can get a turbo skyline lol

Hey, i was looking into buying a 1995 nissan skyline r33 GTS-T, ive been on the prohibited vehicles list on the RTA and i could only find these...

NISSAN SKYLINE GTS-T R33 2D COUPE 6 2498 cc TURBO Multi 4A 1993 TURBO 6

NISSAN SKYLINE GTS-T R33 2D COUPE 6 2498 cc TURBO Multi 5M 1993 TURBO 6

NISSAN SKYLINE GTS-T R33 4D SEDAN 6 2498 cc TURBO Multi 4A 1993 TURBO 6

NISSAN SKYLINE GTS-T R33 4D SEDAN 6 2498 cc TURBO Multi 5M 1993 TURBO 6

I'm not completely sure...i'll be on my green P's in a couple of days and was wondering if this is prohibited or not because i think ive found one without a turbo...but then again ive been wrong before and it could have a turbo...thanks.

Just one thing to all the Turbo skyline drivers, how would you feel if you were getting your p's in this day and age, and having people make jokes about not being aloud to drive turbo, its basically your inconsiderate generation being idiots ruining it for us :P. (I meant this thread in a peaceful way too :D)

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I didnt see anyone making jokes. Only thing I saw was buy it and let mum drive it for 3 years. Wasnt really a joke!

And how have we ruined it for you?

Anyhoo - for the original thread starter....

Just get a non turbo r33/r34 - they have the same fun chassie which is great as they can handle pretty well for a stock car. They are alot cheaper these days. If you decide to put brakes and suspension mods on it, guess what - you can swap them over to the turbo model WHEN you can buy it :) crawl, walk, run - isnt that how we learn?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I didnt see anyone making jokes. Only thing I saw was buy it and let mum drive it for 3 years. Wasnt really a joke!

And how have we ruined it for you?

Anyhoo - for the original thread starter....

Just get a non turbo r33/r34 - they have the same fun chassie which is great as they can handle pretty well for a stock car. They are alot cheaper these days. If you decide to put brakes and suspension mods on it, guess what - you can swap them over to the turbo model WHEN you can buy it :banana: crawl, walk, run - isnt that how we learn?

Agreed..

The rules are there for a reason. All you kiddies with the restrictions are just going to have to deal with it. Lifes tough ain't it.

just save ur money and get something to get u from a to b. not everyone on this forum has a sports car.

VS utes for the win!!!!

I actually drove my 32 to work today. It's so much effort having that clutch and traffic to put up with :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Latest Posts

• (+2348028911519)@@@@€€...... I WANNA JOIN OCCULT FOR RICHES AND FAME, JOIN THIS OCCULT TO BE RICH AND POWERFUL CALL +2348028911519,OR WATSAPP   ODUNGA BROTHERHOODS OCCULT ARE THE SOLUTIONS TO ALL UR PROBLEMS  How to join occult for money making, i want to join occult for money ritual and power, i want to join occult in nigeria or ghana, i want to join occult to be rich, i want to join secret occult to make money, occult for money rituals CONTACT US   Phone: +2348028911519   Email : [email protected]   WATSAPP:+2348028911519   JOIN REAL MONEY RITUAL OCCULT FOR INSTANT RICH, POWERS, PROTECTION, SUCCESS AND TO BECOME FAMOUS JOIN ODUNGA BROTHERHOODS OCCULT WITHOUT WOMAN SACRIFICE OR BLOODSHED CALL +2348028911519    
    • +2348028911519, WATSAPP US ON HOW TO JOIN GOOD OCCULT ONLINE FOR EASY MONEY AND CONNECTION IN GHANA OR NIGERIA HURRY NOW AND CONTACT ODUNGA BROTHERHOODS OCCULT ON +2348028911519 TO ELEVATE YOURSELF FROM PERPETUAL POVERTY AND BECOME ONE OF TOP TEN RICHEST MAN IN NIGERIA,OR WATSAPP +2348028911519F...... ODUNGA BROTHERHOODS OCCULT ,   WE ARE DYING BECAUSE OF OUR BAD LEADER,JOIN THE GREAT OCCULT ODUNGA BROTHERHOODS OCCULT TO BE WEALTHY JOIN US WE GUARANTEE YOU SUCCESS,100% WEALTH,POWER,FAME WE ARE HERE FOR THE DESPERATE ONE’S, DON’T MISS THIS OPPORTUNITY IN NIGERIA   JOIN US AND MAKE YOUR DREAMS COME TO PASS   JOIN THE BEST OCCULT WITHOUT ANY HUMAN SCARIFIES   WE WILL CONNECT YOU TO THE TOP TEN RICHEST MEN IN THE WORLD   WE WILL GIVE ALL IT TAKES TO BECOME A MAN   AFTER YOUR INITIATION THE LORD OF MONEY WILL VISIT YOU   (1) YOU MOST BE ABOVE 18YEARS   ( 2)YOU MUST BE ABLE TO KEEP SECRETE BE WARNED   FOR MORE INFORMATION   IF YOU NEED ANY ASSISTANT FINANCIALLY,JOB OFFERING,CONTRACT ,OIL SUPPLIED,PETROL CHEMICAL ENGINEER,OPPORTUNITY TO. WORK IN OIL COMPANY,EDUCATION ASSISTANTS FEEL FREE TO CONTACT THIS NUMBER (+2348028911519) IF YOU WISH JOIN THE BROTHERHOODS OCCULT THAT GIVE YOU ALL YOU WANT IN LIFE WE ARE THE BEST OCCULT GROUP IN AFRICA JOIN US WE GUARANTEE YOU WEALTH,FAME,POWER,SUC CESS IN LIFE   “If your only goal is to become rich, you’ll never achieve it,” says, the lord       YOU DON”T NEED TO BLAME YOUR SELF IF YOU ARE BORN IN POOR FAMILY NOT YOUR FORTH BUT IF YOU DIE POOR IS YOUR FORTH SO THINK WISE DON”T FORGET THAT 30-MILLION WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE INSTANTLY CALL +2348028911519 OR EMAIL Odungabrotherhoodsoccult @g mail.com NOW TO MAKE YOUR WEALTH,PROTECTION,FAM E IN AFRICA AFTER YOUR INITIATION THE MONEY YOU SEE Will SERVE YOU,   Do you want to be a member of the great odunga Brotherhoods occult we are going to make you rich famous and to be a world known star, get a good job, to win elections and get into a political power we are going to enrich you in all your endeavors empowerment and you will never loose any case in court or were ever, you will have powers to control people in high places email us now at [email protected] or contact +2348028911519.also in WATSAPP +2348028911519.  
    • ☠☠I want to join powerful secret occult for money ritual .......(☠+2348028911519.)......... ............HOW CAN I JOIN OCCULT SOCIETY IN NIGERIA? WHERE CAN I GET REAL SECRET SOCIETY TO JOIN IN AFRICA? I WANT TO JOIN ODUNGA BROTHERHOODS ....☠☠☠☠☠☠ .☠☠.............................OCCULT GROUP TO MAKE MONEY AND BE RICH WITHOUT HUMAN SACRIFICE, I WISH TO JOIN SECRET OCCULT HERE IN GHANA BUT HOW CAN I GET ODUNGA BROTHERHOODS OCCULT SIMPLE CALL OR WATSAPP:(+2348028911519)..............☠☠☠☠   ☠ HOW... ☠ CAN I FIND REAL OCCULT TO JOIN, WE ARE NOW HERE FOR YOU JOIN THE GREAT ODUNGA BROTHERHOODS OCCULT BROTHERHOOD FOR SUCCESS,   FAME WEALTH MONEY AND SPIRITUAL POWER CALL US NOW (+2348028911519)   Join Odunga Brotherhoods secret occult for fast wealth and powers we are the strongest occult in Africa and   we can help you achieve stability in all areas of life, we are not here for the rich but for the poor who are ready   to make change in their lifes we can make you a great man if only you have the heart, we are not here for those that   are weak in heart we are here for the brave ones who knows what their truly want and can go for it without any fear,   life itself is risk so why not make a move now that you have the opportunity? It’s not your fault if you are born   poor but it’s your fault if you die poor because your destiny is in your hand and you are the only one to decide if   you need freedom from your religions leader or slaving. call now(+2348028911519)   This is your time to make your family proud and be happy again in life don’t miss this opportunity because it only   comes but once we are here to build your future and make your dreams come true and note that poverty is like a   marriage without sex which is like a disease in human life and you have to be aware that nothing good comes easily   make your decision today and change your life, we are known as the Great Odunga Brotherhoods high temple,   in Nigeria and Ghana, and we look forward to welcome you into our kingdom of wealth and power where dreams are   archived to join us   wisdom has the power to enlighten us about the ancient, often forgotten supreme spirits, their magic rituals and   their place in helping us to heal Nature. Whether you wish to learn the history and mythos of the supreme ROYAL   LODGE Occult Spirits, or if you wish to work directly with these luminous beings, Odunga Brotherhoods Occult Magic provides   unique access to the power and wisdom of the Supreme Magic includes many Illustrations and an extensive Glossary.   Being wealthy, powerful, great, protected, lovable, famous is not a decision that you wait for someone to make for   you but something you decide by yourself with mind made up to live above poverty and intimidation, call or WATSAPP ON:(+2348028911519)Or Email us on: [email protected].    
    • ......###......WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF ODUNGA BROTHERHOODS OCCULT,%%% .......(+2348028911519)%%% TEMPLE OCCULT SOCIETY WHERE TO ACHIEVE ALL YOUR DESIRE IN LIFE, JOIN US NOW AND BE FREE FROM POVERTY AND PAINS, WE ARE HERE TO CHANGE YOU FROM BAD TO GOOD ONCE YOU HAVE THE MIND TO DO WHAT IT TAKE TO MAKE WEALTH AND FORTUNES CALL...... $$$ .. ..( +2348028911519) NOW! DO YOU WANT TO JOIN OCCULT SOCIETY TO MAKE MONEY AND TO BE RICH SO THAT PEOPLE WILL RESPECT YOU AND OBEY YOU, JOIN THE ODUNGA OCCULT TEMPLE BROTHERHOODS OCCULT/ YOU ARE WELCOME TO THE TEMPLE OF THE ODUNGA BROTHERHOOD OCCULT WHERE RICHES AND WEALTH ARE BEEN GIVEN TO THE POOR!! ARE YOU DISAPPOINTED OR TIRED OF THE SITUATION YOU ARE CURRENTLY PASSING THROUGH OR NOT HAPPY BECAUSE ALL YOUR FRIENDS ARE ALREADY RICH BUT YOU ARE STILL LIVING IN POVERTY, IS YOUR BUSINESS COLLAPSING OR ALREADY COLLAPSED CALL ON ODUNGA BROTHERHOODS OCCULT TO HELP YOU ONpower money, quick riches,and power to gain contract and The Odunga brotherhoods occult insists on not to asking any payment for any membership, as it is among the great rule guiding this family. They explain this as a gratitude for personal achievements. Membership is positioned as a great pride and honor, the ODUNGA BROTHERHOODS OCCULT TEMPLE family chooses their members independently and send out private and exclusive invitations but everyone can try to receive such invitation by filling the form, the ODUNGA BROTHERHOODS OCCULT occult family connects and unites only the worthiest. That is why you have to be rich, famous and powerful unless you are a member of the fraternity member family, if you want to know how to join Odunga Brotherhoods Occult TEMPLE brotherhoods occult in Nigeria and Ghana just call the great grandmaster odunga Brotherhoods: (+2348028911519), Leave a comment:             HOW TO JOIN OCCULT FOR MONEY RITUAL, HOW TO JOIN OCCULT IN AMERICA, HOW TO JOIN OCCULT IN LAGOS I WANT TO JOIN OCCULT IN ABUJA I WANT TO JOIN OCCULT IN PORT HARCOURT I WANT TO JOIN OCCULT IN ENUGU STATE I WANT TO JOIN OCCULT IN BENIN I WANT TO JOIN OCCULT IN DELTA, HOW TO MAKE MONEY RITUAL, I WANT TO BE RICH AND FAMOUS, I WANT TO JOIN OCCULT FOR MONEY RITUAL, I WANT TO JOIN OCCULT IN CAMEROON, I WANT TO JOIN OCCULT IN DUBAI, I WANT TO JOIN OCCULT IN GERMANY, I WANT TO JOIN OCCULT IN GHANA, I WANT TO JOIN OCCULT IN SOUTH AFRICA, I WANT TO JOIN OCCULT IN USA, I WANT TO KNOW HOW TO BE RICH, JOIN OCCULT FOR MONEY POWER AND POWER AND FAME I WANT TO BE RICH, UNCATEGORIZED#how to join occult for money #I want Power and protection call now or WATSAPP:+2348028911519.