SAU Community

New Car Fund Ie; Cheap Parts!

Yep I've got one. I bought mine from a dealer local to me in sydney.

Unfortunately with the exchange rate being what it is many importers are holding off importing more of these for the time being.

I'll sell you my one if you're interested :cool:

Edited by Yo-Yo

LOL nah it'll take me awhile to get what I'm after. All the ones I've seen imported have been silver. I'm after a red manual with the Premium Package. A fella I spoke to up your way said to wait till round mid year and the exchange rate may be a bit more favorable. But if the right car turns up in the mean time $69K isn't to bad for one.

I'm glad I bought when I did, I didn't pay anywhere near that and still wouldn't knowing what they roughly were imported for, any dealer saying their current imported stock is that price due to the exchange rate is spouting b/s. Maybe $65K+ is understandable if they did bring one in after say october 2008 but most of them have held off bringing in any more due to the exchange rate, not cost effective for them

although... I do miss manual, the auto in the v36 is probably one of the best I've seen, but it's not the same as a gear shifter

in all aspects they are a fantastic car for the price with the latest tech, and acceptable power in stock form. makes the R series look and feel even more dated than they already are and are a big step forward from the v35, I tried out a v35 back when I opted to buy 350z instead, the v35 didn't feel or look right to me, whereas I think they got it right in the v36

Edited by Yo-Yo

• 2 years later...