SAU Community

Munch And Sip V2 Afternoon Cruise Saturday 18th Of October

hoony

hey guys,

having cruise #2 to my sister's shop, will be posting up a menu and if you want to eat anything just pm me and i'll get that sorted...

thought about doing this on a regular basis (not too regular though) because it was such a success last time...

this cruise i will make sure involves two tunnel runs, possibly a coastal and some highway runs... (as per my usual maps)

MEET AT SOUTH STREET PARK AND RIDE AT 11:30AM, LEAVE AT 12:15PM SHARP

WILL GO FOR A FEW HOURS

please, all that read this thread add some comments, and as i mentioned earlier the menu will be posted up soon...

much appreciated, cheers!

Andrew :O

Edited by hoony

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks man haha i will call you to remind you don't worry, and bring the missus... she missed out the last time too right?

here is the menu people;

Chicken Kebab ($7.00); Comes with Lettuce, Tomato, Raw or Fried Onions and your choice of Sauce (tomato, barbeque, garlic, mayonnaise, hot chilli, sweet chilli, sour cream)

Additional Extras -

Bacon - $1.00, Cheese - 50c, Egg - 80c

Chicken Kebab with the 'Lot' = $9.00

Pastas ($5.50 small) ($7.50 large);

Choice of Fettuccine, Spaghetti or Penne Pasta

Sauces;

Choice of Bolognese, Carbonara, Creamy Mushroom and Bacon, Creamy Chicken with Sun-Dried Tomatoes

Noodles ($9.00);

Choice of Wonton Noodle Soup, Chicken Laksa, Seafood Laksa, Stir Fried Chicken ($5.50 - small), Rice Vermicelli with either one of; Grilled Pork Balls ('Nem Nuong'), Prawns and Pork (boiled), Grilled Chicken, Grilled Pork Chops

Nachos ($5.00); Comes with Cheese, Salsa, Sour Cream and Spring Onions

Additional Extras -

Bacon - $1.00, Chilli Con Carne - $1.00, Guacamole - $1.00

Portuguese Chicken Melt ($6.00); Marinated 'Portuguese' Chicken on Toasted The land of goat sphincter rings bread with Lettuce, Tomato, Cheese and Spicy Mayonnaise

Additional Extras -

Bacon - $1.00

Nibblies; (prices vary)

Chicken Kiev Balls, Spring Rolls (chicken), Curry Puffs, Samosas, Prawn Parcels, Fried Wontons, Sweet Chilli Chicken Kebab Sticks

Marinated Chicken Drumsticks ($3.00)

Bubble Teas and Milkshakes (Regular Size) - $3.50 (Large Size) - $4.50

Bubble Tea Flavours

MILK TEAS;

Original Milk, Strawberry, Grape, Honeydew, Red Bean, Passionfruit, Honey Peach, Coconut, Lychee, Durian, Coffee, Rockmelon, Mango, Chocolate, Milo, Taro, Blueberry, Strawberry Fields

GREEN TEAS;

Original Green, Mango, Peach, Kiwi, Green Apple, Grape, Lychee, Blueberry, Passionfruit, Rockmelon, Strawberry, Lemon

OTHER BUBBLE TEAS;

Coconut Pandan and all Milkshake flavour syrups available

Extras include Sago and flavoured Jellies; Rainbow, Mango, Lychee, Pineapple, Green Apple, Strawberry, Grape, Pandan and Coffee

MILKSHAKES;

Strawberry, Vanilla, Banana, Spearmint, Chocolate, Caramel, Cappuccino, Mocha

Extra ice cream can be added to any milkshake to create a Thickshake at an additional cost of $1.00

Please Note; we do NOT have Malt

WE PLAN TO HAVE THE FOOD READY TO GO SO THERE IS NO WAITING AROUND BY THE TIME WE ARRIVE SO PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU WOULD LIKE, THANK YOU

Any additional extras to any dishes or drinks will incur such costs; ie,

Bacon ($1.00) Large Drink instead of Small one ($1.00) etc. etc.

Edited by hoony

lol Joseph, yeah man will be good to go on more runs...

one thing i must add...

PLEASE DECIDE WHAT YOU WANT TO EAT AND DRINK (if you want to eat and drink) AND LET ME KNOW VIA PM...

the reason for this being is that the way my sister's shop is set out is to be a quick get-in, get-out kind of system, it is not a dine-in place... more just take away and because there will be so many of us, i have to get the orders into her beforehand like a day or two before so she can get it ready for us...

because of there's so many of us and we don't decide what we want to eat before we'll be waiting for a while lol

just let me know via pm and i can get back with a specific price too... cheers all

Andrew :O

lol Steve...

leave at 12:15PM... maybe until 3PM or 4PM...

and Leo, i see you reading this thread, you better come man

and Julz, don't worry, i'll be able to cater to your hunger needs and your friend's haha

theres a meet point

u meet and greet

get handed a map

cruise to next meet point, maybe a few runs here and there

then meet, greet and eat again

repeat process

ps come along and see if ya like it :(

Edited by R32 Driver