SAU Community

Munch And Sip V2 Afternoon Cruise Saturday 18th Of October

hoony

awesome cruise and nice food as well....pity i had work and car problems lol

next time i my car should be all good, and ill try to get up on time hahha

i liked having small group of cars too

cheers for organizing it Andrew

ps: liked how u spaced out the lining on the map....make sit heaps easier while trying to drive at the same time

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

okay first things first...

Julz dude, i think we saw you drive past (like 8 of us) and thought you pulled over to wait for some more people, we didn't see you come back so i drove around to get you and it seems that you had already made your way back home... we were all thinking, 'how the heck can he miss us, we're all here in an empty carpark with all of us in the middle' lol

Yeh sorry i saw cars but didnt notice urs, i just drove in then straight out, had bit of a family emergency and had to bail man, spewin cos i just finished washin the car 10mins before too! Sounds like it was sweet tho. Thanks for tryin to find me!!

Edited by 1R34SON

lol yeah the cruise was heaps fun...

damn shame i missed out on all the dardy kids though bahahaha

Paul (Yellow EVO VII) is actually like best mates with Marcus (R34 NUR/R33 GTR) so yeah pretty small world, shame Marcus couldn't come today though

i think a few people had a few close calls (myself included) as some lanes weren't properly marked, thank god the group today were good drivers and our cars have awesome brakes ey

was a smallish group today but we were all able to stay together and also be eye-catching too...

thanks to Nick and LJ with his mate coming on the second leg, was good to meet you guys...

oh and Jason, doing crazy speeds up Reid Highway and filling up fuel to manage to be able to catch up with us again, great bloke!

Alex and Scott lol at Scott ending up in Lake Monga and ending up in Buswood like 5 minutes later!!!

and to the other Nick and his little brother, was awesome having you guys come too...

Vincent, Steven, Rhys, Kinh, Tom and all the other guys that come regularly to my cruises, thanks for coming along...

was great fun, can't wait for the next one, these cruises seem to work out alright ey ahahaha

its scott here just letting u know i was the yellow r33 alex in the 31 was the 1 who got lost lol

NEXT CRUISE IS AFTER UNIVERSITY EXAMS...

WILL KEEP EVERYONE POSTED, THESE CRUISES SEEM TO BE QUITE SUCCESSFUL AND EVERYONE HAS A LOT OF FUN SO YEAH THANKS PEOPLE AND I LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING THE FOLKS THAT HAVEN'T BEEN YET AT THE NEXT ONE!!!

CHEERS!

Andrew :P

Guys a reminder,

please do not post about crazy speeds and or runs.

We all know the rules.

I will allow the Original posters to edit these details so that they are not on the forum.

Cheers

Mike