SAU Community

R34 Gtr

Hi people, I was just wondering if anyone had any idea on how many R34 GTR Vspec2's are actually in Australia.

And while i'm posting could anyone tell me how much power an AUTOMATIC gear box out of an R34 GTT can handle.

thanks for any replies.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Highly Desirable GT-R but will never be a classic.

Will never be a classic but HIGHLY DESIRABLE <--- Now that sounds better doesn't it??? Lolz

Back to the thread.... actually I don't know..... uhmm

Tez

Highly Desirable GT-R but will never be a classic.

Will never be a classic but HIGHLY DESIRABLE <--- Now that sounds better doesn't it??? Lolz

Back to the thread.... actually I don't know..... uhmm

Tez

i'm curious to know why you think it will never be a classic.

What model would you recomend that i purchase.

I think there was about 7301 V Specs made in production.

About 45 V-Spec II N1's were made and just under 300 V-Spec II Nur's were made.

The cars will be come classics but I don't think for some time. Or you could call it a Collectors Item as some models we very limited.

If you can get a V-Spec II N1 that would be a awesome! If not a V-Spec II Nur, cuz its based on the N1 but with a few extra options and came in one of the best colours, Millenium Jade.

i'm curious to know why you think it will never be a classic.

What model would you recomend that i purchase.

Hiya,

Just as a BMW M3 cannot in my opinion be a classic, the M3 CSL can be (over time).

Similarly, I cannot see my GTR as a classic, but the limited run of 45X N1s can.

The N1 was stripped of ABS, Air, boot carpet, audio equipment & rear wiper. Of the 45 made, 12 were taken by Nismo to "Taikyu Racing" which leaves 33. The limited run of M3 CSLs were also stripped for racing (if the owners wanted to use them for this purpose).

The V-Spec II was not stripped for racing. Nissan added larger rear rotors, black interior, C/F bonnet with NACA Duct, Iridium internal trim, harder susp'n than even the previous V-Spec, aluminium pedals.

The 20 Z-Tunes in my opinion will become classics too. Such a potent R34 & so few.

The V-Spec II Nur? I'm really not sure about that...

The M-Spec Nur? I'm leaning towards a No due to its extra weight. But hey, I've been wrong before!!!

Cheers, T

I think there was about 7301 V Specs made in production.

About 45 V-Spec II N1's were made and just under 300 V-Spec II Nur's were made.

The cars will be come classics but I don't think for some time. Or you could call it a Collectors Item as some models we very limited.

If you can get a V-Spec II N1 that would be a awesome! If not a V-Spec II Nur, cuz its based on the N1 but with a few extra options and came in one of the best colours, Millenium Jade.

Yes...yes it would :)

post-12772-1223737199_thumb.jpg

Edited by Iron Chef

Yes...yes it would :)

Ah WTF! LOL! :)

Thats awesome, nice Nismo Rims and bodykit too. Just how I would have pictured it.

With a carbon fibre bonnet and no A/C, no sound system, no rear wiper and no rear carpet mats, a full race/street car set up.

So you are in Melbourne right... :bunny:

How about an apperance to car meet ehay... :P

;)

I'm in Adelaide, that's number three for Oz, believe it or not, and I'm very glad my agent accidentally put it on the car before I'd finished paying for it! If I had bought it on Friday for the same price, it would've been about $28,000 more expensive than what I paid...

There are two others, both of which have done track and targa work, and are modified accordingly. One of these has been recently been sold to a racer in Adelaide, ironically enough. We're quite well represented in the N1s-per-capita stakes I'd say :bunny:

I'm actually planning to start an N1 register website to keep track of the ones that were built, as a little side project.