SAU Community

Awesome Weather

tryandcatchme

Weather like this is definitely here what have people got planned,heaps of cruises,hanging out,bbqs etc,tell us your plans.

Il start and say heaps of bbqs,cruising and being out in the awesome weather getting a tan,and heaps of icecream

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

my missus is workin so it sounds like a top day for me! lol

:spank:

Picked up my first import yesterday morning, drove it around (in an ugly style...first manual car, just smoothing out the kinks) then went to the beach all day with my mates and chickettes. Plans for today: beach with mates and chickettes.

well i have to go to my step nieces birthday party with 15 screaming kids and it's not the best part of sailsbury that i have to go to lol

mum threatened to bash me if i didnt go which sucks cause she would hurt me and there is a bbq down the beach with some sau friends

well i have to go to my step nieces birthday party with 15 screaming kids and it's not the best part of sailsbury that i have to go to lol

mum threatened to bash me if i didnt go which sucks cause she would hurt me and there is a bbq down the beach with some sau friends

LOL there's a good part :spank:

ill be indoors either watching a moving or playing SOF2 [/looks @ heslo] :wave:

started the morning by getting out the back with ma malamute and playing a bit of fetch... then whatched a bit of bathurst.. now tryina figure out next step of the day!! such a beautiful day but no skyline to go cruising in :spank: