SAU Community

Krispy Kreme/ Maccas Cruise To W'gong 2nd Attempt :) 15th November

princess01

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good to see this event continuing...

Can we not have this as a night cruise?!!? It might be a bit easier for guys who want to go to the dyno day..and for me!

Im 50/50 on a day cruise at the moment.

Hills cruise is on the Sunday prior to this weekend

Look forward to meeting you guys at one or both of the cruises.

p.s. Mitch you're an original Krispy Kremes member...stop promising and start doing!! haha

Ill come to the krispey kremes to see you guys, and meet some of you and introduce myself lol:P um krispy kremes c-town?

Who goes to KK's C'town? Nah mate Livo, get one of your mates with a fully hectic Civic to come so Davidb can have a chat with him :(

Shane i try lol.... Im a very busy man and a Saturday is a bad day... recovering from hangovers and what not... got to get the priorities right.

I wont go to the Dyno Day, ima N/A, dont need a Dyno to tell me im slower than everyone else :)

Ill come to the krispey kremes to see you guys, and meet some of you and introduce myself lol:P um krispy kremes c-town?

I will be coming along, want to meet up and cruise on the way up?

Who goes to KK's C'town? Nah mate Livo, get one of your mates with a fully hectic Civic to come so Davidb can have a chat with him :kiss:

Shane i try lol.... Im a very busy man and a Saturday is a bad day... recovering from hangovers and what not... got to get the priorities right.

I wont go to the Dyno Day, ima N/A, dont need a Dyno to tell me im slower than everyone else ;)

hahhaahhahah freaking mitch .... you know me to well