SAU Community

Krispy Kreme/ Maccas Cruise To W'gong 2nd Attempt :) 15th November

princess01

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cool Jeff. Hope your feeling better

Bored33- How did you end up going on the dyno? Sorry agagin that i have to leave early.

I did well and bad at the same time! I managed to achieve 207.4rwkw on 12psi, but my curve is ugly as. When I mean ugly, I mean a corolla would be ahead of my car until 4300rpms before I manage to catch up (yes I can even pin point my demise :) ). I need to change my gearbox then get a retune done by Toshi and I will get another dyno read out.

i havent heard how anybody did yet? But this is what you were all supposed to do :(

post-26632-1224538452_thumb.jpg

Now that is a sexy curve! Congrats Jeff, all your hard work has paid off haha

i'm in :(

Where are we meeting?

Lol...dude..read the first post.

It's at Krispy Kremes @ Liverpool.

By the way, i posted this on my facebook.

I've got atleast 5-10 ppl definetely coming.

I invited everyone on my friends list, some i don't even know.lol.Which makes a total of another 20 but not 100% sure.

I can only assume that they are coming.

Should be a good day.

Mines a black on black Series 1 R33. Mid finished to my standards but i'll still bring it out!

Haven't met anybody yet on this forum so it'll be good to meet some of u guys and girls.

Peace.

RJ

I'll dare say if nothing work related comes up I'll come to this!! meet some of the NSW crew!!! anyone near homebush bay wanna meet up on the way?

It's pretty hard to miss mine but it's the red one (not fucvken pink!!!) with hectic chromies :P (hey they look purposeful!) lol

Edited by Darkon

ha, shane. well he appears to have dissappeared:( he has said that he will try to come..... will see hey..... (shane if you are reading this then u will know that ur presence is missed!!! Come bk!!!!!

Hey RED (not pink) car, aka Darkon. Im in Granville just off woodville rd if ya wanna meet up and drive down to livo together

Hey RED (not pink) car, aka Darkon. Im in Granville just off woodville rd if ya wanna meet up and drive down to livo together

Sounds like a plan I added you on face book just message me an addy where you want me to meet you and what time! cheers for that I'd probably get lost trying to find KK in livo hahaha only been here a few months :thumbsup:

Lol pretty hard to miss KK's man .. haha .. And they got harrys pies there aswell :) yummy.

I'll try to make it, i'll let you guys know more towards the date.. but if i come i'll PM Gemma or Shawn cause' im like 5 minutes away from Homebush Bay.

MRXTCZ

damn it!!!!

How'd I KNOW something work related would come up!!! So one day after saying I'll come I have to drop out!!

If anyones going on the hills cruise the weekend after I'll hopefully meet you's there!!