SAU Community

Krispy Kreme/ Maccas Cruise To W'gong 2nd Attempt :) 15th November

princess01

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gemma cant you make this on a sunday i think it will gather more interest ???

Moei ....

Moei, i would like to as i am really not fussed on the day but i have already changed it once. if all the ppl who have already said they would come says they can come on the sun then im more than happy to change it

Can you please change it to the sunday Mchappy day is on the 15th and Im doing charity all day,,,:P but i know im not known but it would be really cool if you change the date so i can come andmet some of you's.

Bored33

i might come aye.. wanna meet up before hand with a couple other Ctown'ers? lol

andreww im coming if you want to meet here and cruise to livo or something

Sounds good to me guys, want to PM me your numbers and organise a time and place to meet up? Although I do have Jeffs already so it mainly applies to you Palmer haha.

Sounds good to me guys, want to PM me your numbers and organise a time and place to meet up? Although I do have Jeffs already so it mainly applies to you Palmer haha.

Anyone Wanna Take Me??? Mitch Probally Will Dog It! C-Town Boy here :)

Juz, no one wants to take you.... Ill confirm my spot next week.... girls always seem to want to ruin car events.... well not all of them, just the ones that i know.

Anyway ill let you know as time goes by, Juz if im there ill take you.

Juz, no one wants to take you.... Ill confirm my spot next week.... girls always seem to want to ruin car events.... well not all of them, just the ones that i know.

Anyway ill let you know as time goes by, Juz if im there ill take you.

He he. well u gotta get out more cause funnily enough, im a girl and am telling u that u have to go on the cruise..... No car stuff ruining here :):D