SAU Community

Krispy Kreme/ Maccas Cruise To W'gong 2nd Attempt :) 15th November

princess01

Just for those who wanted to meet up in Campbelltown before heading up to Liverpool, are you guys ok with meeting at Leumeah McDonalds (opposite the skate park) around 10:30am?

This has now changed to Red Roosters (across the road) for those Campbelltown People coming along.

Cant wait for this one guys :laugh:

Be good to finally meet you guys/gals.

Just wondering if we can bring along a passenger or 2? have my gf or even my mate who would love to see a bunch of skylines cruising haha

Oh and GEMMA add me to the list pleeeeaaasssseee :ninja:

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i might be in...anyone from the shire wanna follow me or woteva, seems like evryones from livo area LOL

if theres no one from here goin down, might meet u guys there....near the top carpark just next to the light house?

thanks

J4M35

Justin

Shane

Jeff

5hu70

Alien

gizzmo

MRXTC

Bored33- andrew

FIGJAM

davib

RJ's boys

DOR-132- Daniel

RB20DET- Elliot

and me

Everyone is totally welcome. Passengers ect as well as other cars. not bias here. well not too much:)

Everyone is totally welcome. Passengers ect as well as other cars. not bias here. well not too much:)

Unless you drive a Honda.

Thanks to Elliott for the update on the new meeting place. Forgot it was McHappy Day so it may be too busy to get in.

Just an update..

My boys are still comin..

2 Skylines..3 dattos..one w/ CA does 10secs..

and 3 other rotaries.

Got some guys from Tafe that might go too..One with a Rex and another with a 200.

Hope you guys have fun..so bummed i can't go... :D

RJ

BTW..it's also McHappy Day on the 15th..

So make sure you stuff those Big MAcs Down..theres amaccasright near the carpark

Trust me...even though i ain't goin..I'll be headin down to my nearest maccas and pushin them down untili Shit Big Macs outta my arse.

And i've told my boys to flash there lights when they arrive to the carpark just to let u know that they are there for the cruise. Could you kindly wave them over and greet them..Cheers.

RJ

J4M35

Justin

Shane

Jeff

5hu70

Alien

gizzmo

MRXTC

Bored33- andrew

FIGJAM

davib

RJ's boys

DOR-132- Daniel

RB20DET- Elliot

and me

I think you mean "PALMER" instead of RB20DET lol.. i have an RB25DET anyway s that doesnt work haha :P But thanks for adding me :(

Come to think of it, what are we doing once we get there?

yeah what are we doing when we get to wollongong? lol.. if its hot i'm so gunna go for a swim haha :domokun:

we will prob stop at maccas in w'gong (not sure if there is more tha one) but the one that is side of the huge roundabout as u come into w'gong. But i am hoping we will be able to go to the samelace as last time (cant recall what thats called but will check with jeff) its a point just before. will let u know as soon as i get on to Jeff

Oh and new comers and RJ's boys just look out for my black R33 with pink seat covers and pink callipers :) there cant be too many of those around :P Oh and if you hneed my mobile number to check where we will be or what eva, jus PM me

gizzmo!!! u have to come on saturday. u have to see my exhaust syst. i have dont he lot. cat bk, front and cat conv. Am loving it. U would not believe it but twhen they took off old one it was a non turbo exh. no wonder princess was choking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just a heads up, I am assuming you will be taking the scenic route :D via the sea cliff bridge. I drove that way back from wollongong last night and there is a sign saying road works on the 15th nov on the bridge. I dont know if you can get any more info about delays and times as such but just a warning to you all. Shame my car is in pieces or I would be cruising with you so i can meet some more skyline owners and the missus can chat to all the other GF's out there who are put second to the skyline , hahahahaha jokes.

Have a great cruise and the weather stays good for you, and next wollongong cruise i shall be in and hopefully not too far away. :P