SAU Community

Car Cruizn Music + SAU Theme song

dale

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

omg backup liek spaek da engrish plz i dun undastnd a wot u sed!~~!~#@$

Seriously dude, is it really that hard to not sms type your messages when posting? I mean you do have a complete keyboard with all the letters from A-Z right?

Anyway, methinks DMX's Ruff Ryder's Anthem is good. If you want bass then The 1812 Overture > * in terms of bass notes.

I prefer classical or jazz as it's calming music... it tends to slow me down, wash off retards on the Sydney roads.

I tend to 'go with the flow' more.

Can't beat the Strauss, Beethoven, Tschaikovsky... perhaps some John Williams, maybe some Japanese composers, Diana Krall, Nat King Cole.

Oh and the ripped Need For Speed Underground Soundtrack.

And the ripped Grand Theft Auto Vice City Soundtrack.

T.

Ahh Air on a G String by Bach, played that for an assessment a while back, nice song.

I love to tune systems to tchaicovsky and beethoven, 1812 Overture has one of the greatest frequency ranges of any song, and the recording of good classical music is alot better than the recordings of new age r/n/b and pop etc.

While cruising though, i like listening to anything upbeat, lately ive put alot of busta ryhmes and cat empire on. I also love a good shout-a-long punk song aswell (senses fail and the used).

Linken park, Good charlotte roxxxxx with the occassional blink182 n LimpBizket...oh Simple Plan rox...I must be the only asian in the whole of Australia who pumps up Linken park etc. in the city in a skyline while everyone else is pumpin rnb or tranceee in their lines. I must admit i get a lot of weird looks tho.

Umm apart from the rock/punkish msuic, THe usual rnb and top 40 hits....are also gooood..

Cant stand trance tho...

omg backup liek spaek da engrish plz i dun undastnd a wot u sed!~~!~#@$

Seriously dude, is it really that hard to not sms type your messages when posting? I mean you do have a complete keyboard with all the letters from A-Z right?

Anyway, methinks DMX's Ruff Ryder's Anthem is good. If you want bass then The 1812 Overture > * in terms of bass notes.

this was back in the day when i first joined if you notice the post has been reborn (date is 2003) so give me a break :) I was used to msn language :(

dmx - x gona give it to ya

mad bass song and good for cruisin to

William Hung rocks!!

LOL!!! Have you seen the video clip?!!? the guys doing well!!

at the moment i'm listening to 'Suga Suga' by Baby bash :( usually its anything basey! i swap between dance and rnb as well...depends on my mood!! A fav of mine is 'Take me away' by 4 Strings :)

Bethovents 9th 4th movement (Ode To Joy) the chourus would make the ultimate race music. for those who dont know which one that is..........its the one they used in the Evangellion ad's on SBS (when it was on) and Clockwork Orange :rant:

Motzarts Requim Mass..............the closest thing classical music got to metal.

Bach's Branenburg Concerto was better than Air on a G String......