SAU Community

Moving To Adelaide - Questions..

B-Man

I like Adelaide tap water :P thought it was better than Sydney till I got use to the taste here :(

B-Man if you can get a place with a lock up shed/garage and a dog and you should be right..Every city has its thieves :P

You will love the roads in SA I do miss them alot, just doesn't have the same feel here and there a bit too long..Everything is 20 minutes away and "just around the corner" in Adelaide :laugh:

When are you making the move?

The Cosmo is gone?? :P

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah - the Cosmo went at the beginning of the year - sold it to a young asian fella who then wrote it off - Kids of today and 500HP HKS powered 20B engines - I don' t know..... No respect for another person hard earned $$mega build$$

Not sure when making the move - we are still working things out - It's a tricky situation ...... god damn it.

Pizza King's meat lovers pizzas are very nice.. $20 for a party size with extra toppings WOO! Nothing wrong with Salsibury EXCEPT for all the p-plated/teenage commy drivers who plant snakies and doughies out the front of my house at 4 in the morning!! But that's what you get when you live on a wide, dead-end road.. sigh :P

Although.. it is fun to scream profanities out the window. I believe stones are the next step :banana:

Sweet as!! Another tough FJ to hit the streets of adelaide!!! (if you come of course)

I've got the brother of ur turbo on mine the kkk26...i like it nice and streetable!

Sweet as!! Another tough FJ to hit the streets of adelaide!!! (if you come of course)

I've got the brother of ur turbo on mine the kkk26...i like it nice and streetable!

Ooo - Tell me how the K26 goes ! What do you have it on ? Tell me about max power and response.

I took a gamble with the KKK K27 - It 'looks' to be perfect from the size and specs - for my FJ

I same took a gamble cause I don't know anyone using one

Please share :P

Post up pics of the Cosmo!

And Madaz, how old was your old house?! For them to demolish it, it must have been a straw hut! :wave: They don't seem to demolish houses unless they're extra old these days.

Parts of Salisbury North... or 'Hawkesbury Park' is being redeveloped and made nice again. Most of the semi-detatched houses are being demolished and replaced with lovely new houses. Some of the semis are also being redecorated and some of them do look quite nice though. In the mean time, all the people living in the old semis are being moved away!

Ooo - Tell me how the K26 goes ! What do you have it on ? Tell me about max power and response.

I took a gamble with the KKK K27 - It 'looks' to be perfect from the size and specs - for my FJ

I same took a gamble cause I don't know anyone using one

Please share ;)

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeellllllllllllllllllllll the K26 doesn't to do badly, it made 163 on 8 psi on a hubpack dyno, all thats been done is a HKS high mount mani 32mm external gate zahust and FMIC...oh running standard ECU, leaning out badly and not revved about 6 grand due to lack of fuel...Meant to have made over 200rwkw on the same dyno on 12psi! I can't really remember what its like cause its been that long since i've driven it, but i can tell you it definatly ISN'T laggy!! From memory it made that full 8psi (woohoo) by round 3-3500k nice and linear and just pulled all that way to the 6k cutout....

Currently looking at getting some extra injectors + controller for it...I wanna do old school setup with it :kiss: Oh its all in a DR30, pics at www.pbase.com/stnzaboy/dr30

Parts of Salisbury North... or 'Hawkesbury Park' is being redeveloped and made nice again. Most of the semi-detatched houses are being demolished and replaced with lovely new houses. Some of the semis are also being redecorated and some of them do look quite nice though. In the mean time, all the people living in the old semis are being moved away!

My only issue with that is where are they putting them all?? We live in Munno para west and they've started knocking down houses and stuff down Peachy road and around curtis road...Where they all going???? :kiss:

LOL - I am waaaaaaaaay too afraid to park my R34 on the road even for 5 minutes in Salis/Eliz - when I have to value out there I only park in people's driveways and peek out the window every 30 seconds.

But Steve is right - thieves don't steal from each other (plus they can't hold on to/look after anything nice for more than 5 minutes without hocking it) - they come down to nice suburbs like mine and steal all our good stuff, then take it to back the Eliz or Salis Trash Collectors (Cash Converters).

But, sweeping generalisations aside .... >_<