SAU Community

pfffft, go some auto 2.6L magna

stock up on head gaskets, too

and put a long range fuel tank in the boot to fill with oil. then you just have to remember to fill it up with fuel every second time that you have to fill up the oil, LOL

and put a long range fuel tank in the boot to fill with oil. then you just have to remember to fill it up with fuel every second time that you have to fill up the oil, LOL

it runs just like a rotary, i swear

• 3 weeks later...

seriously man just focus on your handling and brakes. Lots of people i've noticed just like more horses and horses and do nothing with it. Hell my n/a r32(near stock engine) beat a friggen fairly modified r33 gts-t uphill and downhill simply caus he couldnt take the corners as quick.... and who gives a sh*t if some smartass in an SS thinks he has the biggest cock caus he smoked a skyline.

Probably just a little off topic lol but what im trying to say is you dont need heaps of power to have fun. im in the same boat as you and i am happy pushing my pussy engine to the max. the day i beat that turbo i have a totally different way of looking at my fairly stock car, i dont get as angry bout the gay p plate rules. Jesus im talkin like im takumi fujuwarra or something, f*ck me dead im bliiiiiiiiind, get roooooooooowdy!

Yeah hate to say it mate but you’re not aloud to have any performance mods at all. I got my license last year and drove around a worked Subaru for about six months without a drama wasn’t till I rang to see if I could drive a gts-t that I was filled in on the rules. Terns out I have the same performance restrictions as a red p plater.

Absolutely no engine or drive train modifications that enhance power performance, even changing diff ratio isn’t aloud. Has to be stock specs. Though all other modifications are welcome, like suspension brakes, interior or sound system (has to be road worthy off-course)

Though I have an fairly exhaust and pod filter on my 33 and even though I get pulled over for a check at least once a week I have never been hassled for modifications.

If its any consolation if a na 34 has as much go as a na 33 (which I would assume it would), you wont be disappointed with the power anyway. Even mine was stock I was very happy to find it went pretty darn hard.

I'm not sure about where you are Panda, but I know that in NSW if you held your provisional licence prior to the new laws, you are exempt, provided you haven't had any disqualifications since then. Seeing as you drove around in a worked subaru for 6 months, did you have your licence before the new laws?

I'm not sure about where you are Panda, but I know that in NSW if you held your provisional licence prior to the new laws, you are exempt, provided you haven't had any disqualifications since then. Seeing as you drove around in a worked subaru for 6 months, did you have your licence before the new laws?

I got my license December last year. Though in Vic (where I live) if you got you license in June or July last year (a year before the new laws kidded in) you have the same power restrictions. Of corce in typical Vic roads mannor there was absolutely no notifications when I got my license.

It’s all absolutely hopeless, I mean the rules are understandable but the rules are set so stupidly that most people aren’t even sure of the rules. Before I called Vic roads to find out exactly what rules I had I asked my cosion who is a cop and even he didn't know that I had these restrictions, even most people at Vic roads don’t know... How the F**K can we abide by these rules if no one knows them?