SAU Community

Need Help Identifying This Pod Filter

I'm hoping to get some help identifying a pod filter that my car came with. I'm trying to get a new filter element and i'm having the hardest time.

I took it off the car and i know it's a Trust part, since it had their logo stamped on it, but i haven't been able to get a product name, part number or anything that could help me track down a replacement, hoping someone here might be able to shed more light?

Any help appreciated!

post-7190-1224233815_thumb.jpg

I'm hoping to get some help identifying a pod filter that my car came with. I'm trying to get a new filter element and i'm having the hardest time.

I took it off the car and i know it's a Trust part, since it had their logo stamped on it, but i haven't been able to get a product name, part number or anything that could help me track down a replacement, hoping someone here might be able to shed more light?

Any help appreciated!

post-7190-1224233815_thumb.jpg

i believe that is the original trust airinx air filter i dont think they make that anymore. take a look at upgrading it to the arinx II which is what i used to have on my 32 (now on house mates s1 r33 cuz as the same afm) it worked well was fairly cheap sounded great and trust makes kits that would bolt directly to the afm for a 33 so no adaptor is required