SAU Community

Newcastle And Central Coast Skyline Spotted Thread

-Jimmy-

Spotted a white 33 in my street.. plates started with BLU...

Spotted Jay i think in his red r34, lisarow shops area, just on the gosford side.. HID + high beam = wave!!

both tonight!

lol red 1 was me :) jay has the white 34

Spotted R32, Gun Metal, Vertex Kits, GTR bonnet and Grille, on S14 wheels, plates MMY-888 at Erina

does anyone know the owner of this 32? is he on the forum?

Cheers

i seen that 1 as well, think he works at the erina council depot, its always parked there

Spotted a white R34 today (about 2.30pm) along Newcastle Link Road near Cameron Park, gave me a wave... I was in the silver S1 Stagea :)

Aha, I got spotted. I only just saw you and waved. Wasn't able to see if ya waved back. :)

About 4pmish spotted a stock white R34 25GT at Glendale shops with chick driving. I gave a wave but got a funny look. :P

Seen a black R34 GT-R yesterday through mayfield "R34-GTR" i think. looked tough as, anyone on here? i was in the Grand Vitara with the pink shamano sticker lol, had the thumbs up and the biggest grin on my face lucky bastard lol. the missus had the shits after that, i never shut up.

Cam

Seen a black R34 GT-R yesterday through mayfield "R34-GTR" i think. looked tough as, anyone on here? i was in the Grand Vitara with the pink shamano sticker lol, had the thumbs up and the biggest grin on my face lucky bastard lol. the missus had the shits after that, i never shut up.

Cam

That would be Bakes.

HR32NA today, was in my daily banger. gave the thumbs up and got a wave.

Aha yep saw ya mate, I'm Brent's twin bro. He picked up those pinstripes for his car from you the other day :D

Aha yep saw ya mate, I'm Brent's twin bro. He picked up those pinstripes for his car from you the other day :D

ah right, i spotted you a few months back on the same route in my wagon. before i knew this thread was here.

how freakn hot was it!!!! :thumbsup: i hit the ambience button and it read out to 40 degrees!!!!

... ohh sh#$!! this is qantas b.t.y. (ajp80x) sum reason logged onto my mrs account..... spastic move on my behalf haha