SAU Community

Newcastle And Central Coast Skyline Spotted Thread

-Jimmy-

Pretty sure i saw SLO33T ?pink plates,yesterday.Driving through Charmhaven heading towards Lakehaven.I was driving a black bug Sti if you saw me lol.

Hey, that's me. I don't remember seeing an sti but hai :action-smiley-069:

anyone keen 2 come 2 a skid pad tomorrow near williamtown

its not huge but heaps of fun

pm me if ur keen n follow us up there...

post-84114-0-05745700-1304030122_thumb.png

Edited by updpsi

gave a wave to a clean looking white 33 with P plates on the new england highway about 4pm yesterday.

about 5:30pm was on the pacific highway cruising behind a maroon 32 gts-t (p-plater) and a silver 33. not sure if you guys knew each other but you were sure in a rush to get somewhere.

gave a wave to a clean looking white 33 with P plates on the new england highway about 4pm yesterday.

about 5:30pm was on the pacific highway cruising behind a maroon 32 gts-t (p-plater) and a silver 33. not sure if you guys knew each other but you were sure in a rush to get somewhere.

hey mate that was me in the marron 32 n my mate in the 33 :action-smiley-069:

post-84114-0-50162600-1304215946_thumb.jpg

Saw a grey or maybe dark blue 32 pulling out of lakehaven shops yeaterday.Was dark so could'nt get a good look. Straight after that a 33 GTR pulled in seconds after.

hey mate that was me in the marron 32 n my mate in the 33 :action-smiley-069:

ah so you were mates, explains why you were keeping up with him in such heavy traffic. enjoyed cruising along behind you guys, i could hear your bov a mile away haha.

ah so you were mates, explains why you were keeping up with him in such heavy traffic. enjoyed cruising along behind you guys, i could hear your bov a mile away haha.

haha yeah i dont have a bov , its blocked and just resurges thru the turbo just flutters its head off.

Spotted a R34 GTR going down pacific highway late Monday night , spotted clean looking white R33 on PAC highway also yesterday arvo

Spotted a white R35 GTR parked out the front of steve's motors on west street. Looked absolutely amazing. Definitely not the kind of car you expect to see in Umina.

Spotted R33 turning right off necastle road to crodice street , and at same time me in other lane turning right and spotted a silver V35 going straight in lane next to me !

Just spotted a purple r33 in the carpark at west's mayfield, a silver r32 gtr with a n1 front bar at the mobil/quix on maitland road and a black r32 gtr turning on to university drive from Maud street.

I was in my red commanfail yoot.

You don't happen to work in Waratah by any chance do you (for BK)

Ahh thought it may have been you, I seen your car in the carpark going back a while ago and is the only silver R34 I know of in Newwy, and seen you again last week (I drive a black Lexus IS300 with a C West kit with bronze Advans) You may have seen my work mates black R34 (bakes) going back just over 12 months ago in the same car park before he sold it!

Edited by DR-JEKL