SAU Community

Newcastle And Central Coast Skyline Spotted Thread

-Jimmy-

he was working in the parts department, didnt catch his name. yeah i think it is. think hes got an ss or something, mrs has an evo.

says hes on here somewhere!

Might have left, new DP in the place just before I started apparently shifted quite a few staff about, I need local Skyline friends :(

Spotted a very tidy gold 32 stopped at the on ramp to the freeway at Somersby this morning

Then on the way back spotted a black 33 parked between the exit ramp and the lights at Somersby in amongst a few other cars

Also saw a white 34 with black bonnet on P plates but can't remember where now, was near all the dealerships at gosford I think

Spotted a silver 33 on the side of the road at Heatherbrae earlier today, any of you guys?

Don't really know any local SAU'ers but there are a few tidy examples getting around up here :wave:

I guess driving a 6.9M van doesn't really help when spotting someone as i look like a retard waving :laugh:

1332395223[/url]' post='6285258']

Spotted a silver 33 on the side of the road at Heatherbrae earlier today, any of you guys?

Don't really know any local SAU'ers but there are a few tidy examples getting around up here :wave:

I guess driving a 6.9M van doesn't really help when spotting someone as i look like a retard waving :laugh:

6.9 is that all

I drive a 12.5 table top with a lower deck as well, you would have it easy in a small van like that. ( or did you mean pan as in pan tech )

Might have left, new DP in the place just before I started apparently shifted quite a few staff about, I need local Skyline friends :(

hey man im still there lol ive only been there 3-4 weeks lol come up n say gday man