SAU Community

Newcastle And Central Coast Skyline Spotted Thread

-Jimmy-

It's so strange for me. Where I'm from every weekend a car club would cruise up the main street along a foreshore and park up near a light house. I'm talking imports to 1960 hotrods With blowers out of the bonnet and everything in-between and there's alot more cops down there.

Is everyone just paranoid around here or what cause I've never even been breath tested in 6 months since being here!

I think it's alot less sus driving slowly through a public place early Sunday Arvo and getting a feed, then meeting in some boring cold ass carpark at 10:00 on a Saturday night. Gotta remember we are still human beings and meeting up isnt illegal... I don't know what the difference is between you driving by yourself or with 15 people.

Newcastle people are paranoid for a good reason. When the local cops do a blitz, they are extremly thorough. And unfortunatly it's a small few that constantly attract police attention that brings on a bad name for the rest of us (same story as everywhere..).

But i agree a mid-day social meet is alot more sensible.

And saw a black 32gtr a couple of times on hunter st yesterday afternoon.

Was the 32 for sale?

Spotted a yellow 34 southbound on the F3 this arvo

Guessing it was yours as can't be to many around

Was the 32 for sale?

Spotted a yellow 34 southbound on the F3 this arvo

Guessing it was yours as can't be to many around

Can't remember if the 32 was for sale or not.,,

Nah wouldn't have been me on the f3.. Haven't driven the car all week.. Was it a yellow gtr? Don't know of many others?.,,

Can't remember if the 32 was for sale or not.,,

Nah wouldn't have been me on the f3.. Haven't driven the car all week.. Was it a yellow gtr? Don't know of many others?.,,

theres a 34 gtt that i see on the f3 with a kit on it he lives on the coast

theres a 34 gtt that i see on the f3 with a kit on it he lives on the coast

Probably that one then

Didn't have time to see if it was a GTR or not as I was travelling northbound

Also spotted a dark blue 33 this morning southbound just out of Muswellbrook and a black 33? With white front bar yesterday near Terrigal

Would be happy for a meet in newcastle, maybe even monthly/ ever 2 month meets or something if there is enough interest?...

to many coppers in newy and they hate jdm cars that may be why theres not much interest,id be keen to join this cruise but probly wouldnt recommed cruising into town though cause the boys in blue would love that.just a thought to keep everyone clear from any trouble

We used to meet up EVERY sunday, thats how i met all of the HT.net boys, they seemed to be the only local guys around that i could find at the time.... Now being on SAU for ages i have noticed a bigger presence of Newy cars BUT majority do avoid Newcastle due to Defect/EPA blitzes they have done... When we would park out at Newy on the foreshore we would have around 10-12 nice imports with Silvias/Skylines and we would check a frisbee/footy or whatever... It was the young dickheads in commodores coming out and doing 1st gear single legger lauches and burnouts which not only ruined the scene but aggrovated the cops, so we ceased our weekly ritual... Its been years!!

Now that my car will be complete very soon i plan to re-establish the weekly/fortnightly cruise and meet-up just with a few mates (once again Silvias/Skylines and now Evos too) BUT to avoid any drama i want to do it on the other side of the water at Stockton as its a nice area to drive through and its basically the same scenery.... So if you guys are interested in doing the same let me know.... Probably not in this thread but either PM or i can start a thread in events (I assume that is the right place)...

Less negative attention if we do the right thing and a good chance to meet new people :)

We used to meet up EVERY sunday, thats how i met all of the HT.net boys, they seemed to be the only local guys around that i could find at the time.... Now being on SAU for ages i have noticed a bigger presence of Newy cars BUT majority do avoid Newcastle due to Defect/EPA blitzes they have done... When we would park out at Newy on the foreshore we would have around 10-12 nice imports with Silvias/Skylines and we would check a frisbee/footy or whatever... It was the young dickheads in commodores coming out and doing 1st gear single legger lauches and burnouts which not only ruined the scene but aggrovated the cops, so we ceased our weekly ritual... Its been years!!

Now that my car will be complete very soon i plan to re-establish the weekly/fortnightly cruise and meet-up just with a few mates (once again Silvias/Skylines and now Evos too) BUT to avoid any drama i want to do it on the other side of the water at Stockton as its a nice area to drive through and its basically the same scenery.... So if you guys are interested in doing the same let me know.... Probably not in this thread but either PM or i can start a thread in events (I assume that is the right place)...

Less negative attention if we do the right thing and a good chance to meet new people :)

I like it

Spotted a maroon 33 with carbon bonett (I think) near the shell at Erina then saw a white 34? I think it was at Gateshead this arvo. Took off from the lights nice and slow, if was down a gear in the truck I would have passed them

Then spotted a white 33 on green Ps waiting at the lights to turn onto Lake road late this arvo

Spotted a silver 33 with black mags going northbound on the F3 at the twin servos this arvo

Then while waiting at the lights at Cardiff RSL I spot another 33 only this one was dark grey

spotted black R33 thismorning traveling on that back road through mulbring looked sweet.

That was me :D Thought the same about your car!

Which end of the 'Nock are you mate?

Spotting quite a lot of 32's and 33's around the Raymond Terrorist area lately..... Possibly because my car will be ready soon and i am actually looking......

White 33 at R/T pub last night, looked and sounded OK

Silver 32 with purple wheels :unsure:

Yeah basicaly from aberdare RD back towards Kitchener Way till the train Line :P what about your self

Good old West end of the 'Nock mate!

See your car about a fair bit these days, that and the elusive white back of Woolies carpark 34! Should meet up or something!