SAU Community

Newcastle And Central Coast Skyline Spotted Thread

-Jimmy-

Spotted a silver 4 door 34 with carbon bonnet complete with vents this arvo at lake road

I held you up for a little bit at the roundabout at the bottom of the hill so sorry bout that, had one of the sticks I use for the slings poking out the side of the truck and had to quickly push it back

Also spotted a white 33 at Gateshead this morning stuck in traffic

spotted a silver 34 4 door parked in a drive way in new lampton this arvo with a for sale sticker on the back (wont be exact on location in case its the owners house)

and a white 33 going past the Energy australia stadium bout 4:15.

Hi Guys havent really posted on here before even though I have been a member for years lol, just wanted to say Hi, I own a silver V35 350GT might see it around Wallsend/Jesomond way mostly, if you see me say Hi!

finally another V series, not many of us around in newie.

Not on topic even though I did see a white 33 this arvo on the way home.have seen the car before with same blonde driver

Have posted a thread in the events section for anyone who wants to attend. Is up to Singleton but would be a sweet cruise back to the coast via Broke and Wollimbi if you wanted to head home that way

Just letting you all know

Spotted a black 34 with alloys and a burgundy or whatever you want to call it 33 with white mags today both only a couple of mins drive from my place

Also spotted a couple of 33's and a Stag at Stroud and another 33 with a Lexus and a Datto 1600 at wards river on Thursday

spotted a silver r33 gtst trying to do a skid at crossroads.

he probably wouldn't have done it if he knew that four hours earlier a bloke took out a power poll up the road trying to do the same thing....

i lol'd

spotted a silver r33 gtst trying to do a skid at crossroads.

he probably wouldn't have done it if he knew that four hours earlier a bloke took out a power poll up the road trying to do the same thing....

i lol'd

That's both funny and sad at the same time

Sad for trying ESP at a major intersection and funny cause if you can't do skids in the wet you got no chance

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks

Didn't think yours was turbo till I saw the front of the car

Sounds way better than mine I know that

Still got a full exhaust to put on it too (sitting in the back seat all polished up, haha!)

I will have my diff back cannon sitting around doing nothing very soon if you're keen to make a little more noise?

Spotted a black r34 nur this morning on the way to work!!! My paints got alittle moist!!

Do you remember the plates?

i saw a few weeks ago in kotara a black 34R with silver LMGT4s with plates BNR34V i think, couldnt tell if it was a nur though.