SAU Community

Newcastle And Central Coast Skyline Spotted Thread

-Jimmy-

Seen T4NK again while filling up with pootrol at west gosford

hahah thats my local watering hole :woot:

I think i spotted you again thismorning white 33 at westgosford at the lights off the central coast highway going towards bunnings.

hahah thats my local watering hole :woot:

I think i spotted you again thismorning white 33 at westgosford at the lights off the central coast highway going towards bunnings.

Yeah mine too , soon it will be eflex not pootrol :)

seen a black 4 door r34 today, with pink DVVLSH plates cruising up the ridgeway coming past our job on timber drive at Lisarow, that thing is immaculate !!!

and if she is on here, she should stop in next time and take me for a quick run haha

Edited by famous33

seen a black 4 door r34 today, with pink DVVLSH plates cruising up the ridgeway coming past our job on timber drive at Lisarow, that thing is immaculate !!!

and if she is on here, she should stop in next time and take me for a quick run haha

Was that you at the start of Timber Drive in the truck parked right on the fog line today?

If not I had to make room to get past it's all good though :)

Also spotted a white 34 outside the Toyota dealership for sale and spotted another white 34 driving along just up the road on the way from Gosford to Lisarow this morning.

Was that you at the start of Timber Drive in the truck parked right on the fog line today?

Yeah that was probably me haha pretty sure we had some witches hats out so it was kind of safe haha our job is the new subdivision near the bridge, so if you had to dodge it sorry :) if your ever cruising past, give a toot so I can make some room ;)

Also spotted a white 34 outside the Toyota dealership for sale and spotted another white 34 driving along just up the road on the way from Gosford to Lisarow this morning.

The white 34 parked outside the toyota dealership is my rig.. and the black 34 four door is my best friends car.. her car is also up for sale on here as well as her husbands car!

Yeah that was probably me haha pretty sure we had some witches hats out so it was kind of safe haha our job is the new subdivision near the bridge, so if you had to dodge it sorry :) if your ever cruising past, give a toot so I can make some room ;)

If you are there tomorrow I'll toot on the way up the hill.

Got a drop a Mt Elliot so will be coming in that way.

If you are there tomorrow I'll toot on the way up the hill.

Got a drop a Mt Elliot so will be coming in that way.

Yeah give a toot as you cruise up the hill, there is always highway patrol sitting either side of the hill near the bridge so keep it at 50km/h haha :)

The white 34 parked outside the toyota dealership is my rig.. and the black 34 four door is my best friends car.. her car is also up for sale on here as well as her husbands car!

I wish I had money to buy hempys car! One of my favourite skylines of all time