SAU Community

Newcastle And Central Coast Skyline Spotted Thread

-Jimmy-

Yeah give a toot as you cruise up the hill, there is always highway patrol sitting either side of the hill near the bridge so keep it at 50km/h haha :)

Yeah cop was sitting over the hill today.

Didn't toot as I think the lollipop guys would have got upset. Stupid cement truck. Hahaha

OT spotted a yellow Stag at Woy Woy this morning and a black 32 at the top of Myall Rd this arvo

Haha the lollipop guys are only guys that work with us, so I'm sure they would of been fine with it, and there won't be anymore concrete trucks I don't think haha, we are finally near the end of this shit job!!

Yeah the white cop done a few laps today and I thought I seen him hanging out over the hill ...

I also seen a blue 4door R34 about an hour ago at Mayfield while in my 180, not too sure if you slowed up to let me in front of you so I didn't get stuck behind the van, but if you did, thanks!!

Getting dog food!! Haha

In fact the driver is vzss57 in here too. And Ando (s13 deviat) they thought you were blitz! (nick l)

Nice i was getting dog food for my horse too ! Blitz does come to mine sometimes , but his plates are 001FAG , :w00t: