SAU Community

Newcastle And Central Coast Skyline Spotted Thread

-Jimmy-

Haha thanks. Everytime I drive past your car it makes me want to lower my car more, the xd9s on the front look sick.

Thanks mate. Everytime I put the XD9s on the back I get pulled over cause they hang out of the guards. Yet they don't care about the stockies. Haha lower it and scrape on everything like I do.

this last week at maquarie shopping centre

418080_10150580834551537_511696536_9284348_1085917072_n.jpg

and tonight on george st, a black R35, silver R33, black R34, didnt catch plates or pics though. too busy ogling the eye candy on offer on their way to the mardi gras :P

Spotted one seriously messed up Blue R34 on the back of a tow truck heading to steve koulos smash. Looks like someone rear ended them big time. Hope the driver is ok.

The silver R34 was probably me if you were in Woy Woy mate

Black series 1 r33 with the green/black plates is my car. I go through woy woy a fair bit on the way to the freeway/gosford and see 30Three's car a fair bit.

Forgot to post but on the 26th I saw a silver r34 with P plates, white r34, blue r33 and a midnight purple(?) r33 gtr all on empire bay drive in the space of about 10 mins.

spotted a black tomi kiara R34 GTT parked in the blue scope grounds along munibung rd cardiff

Yeah that's mine

Edit. Just noticed what time you posted, you on the way to work?

Edited by m.j.h

1331803457[/url]' post='6275853']

Yeah :P i work down the road at Hytech Parts Plus, i have seen it most afternoons,looks sweet :P

Thanks, needs a good wash and detail though

It's a small town sometimesHad to drive down the end of Munibung not long ago to turn the truck around ( gates locked at work no where to stop opposite and get the swing into the drive ) and spotted yours parked out frontVery nice looking car you got

Found out theres a central coastie working at cessnock toyota with a 32 gtr, know him?

I work @ Cessnock Toyota, no GTR's about . Second car of his? Nobody has mentioned a liner around the place :(

Just my dirty, dirty 33gtst!

Thanks, needs a good wash and detail though

It's a small town sometimesHad to drive down the end of Munibung not long ago to turn the truck around ( gates locked at work no where to stop opposite and get the swing into the drive ) and spotted yours parked out frontVery nice looking car you got

mine needs a wash too haha, munibung it difficult for trucks, and its also always busy, Thanks Bro. :)

I work @ Cessnock Toyota, no GTR's about . Second car of his? Nobody has mentioned a liner around the place :(

Just my dirty, dirty 33gtst!

he was working in the parts department, didnt catch his name. yeah i think it is. think hes got an ss or something, mrs has an evo.

says hes on here somewhere!