SAU Community

Fs. Ford Territory Wheels

Item: ford territory wheels

Condition: very good

Price: $500ono

To Fit: ford, nissan

Comments: tyres are not match, but 2 of them are the same

i only used wheels to roll the car around on. tyres are 235x45x17

im not to sure what brand they are, i no 1 of them is a falken, and the other 1 is bridgstone potenza, the other 2 im not to sure but they are matching tyres

post-21849-1224292008_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• Hi all Started routine maintenance today and had to take the cover off to get to the spark plugs.  When removing the small pipe that goes from one of the top valves to the other it ripped as it already had a crack in it. You'll also notice the hose right beside it on the right hand side has a small crack too.  Forgive my lack of terminology here still learning.  I had already earmarked the hoses for replacement and found this kit: https://www.platinumracingproducts.com/products/nissan-rb25det-r32-r33-r34-heater-hose-kit Does anyone know if this kit is worth the price tag to help upkeep the engine? Does it cover the essentials that get wear and tear?  Photo of motor and the valves attached
    • The MX5 is a way better daily than the SS The only real reason to keep the SS is when we go away and pick up the kids, or for extended road trips where we need the extra room for all of Jackies luggagesesezzzz and make up bag, and the 20 pairs of shoes she might need for 7 days away from home, it also has a tow bar which is handy for when we hire box trailers Also I'm to old to be a traffic light hero, plus I like my licence to much, there is also the issue of having 3 NSW police officers in the immediate family who would never stop giving me 5hit if I got done being stupid
    • From Japan, by mysefl.
    • I think how I see it, something like MX5 more fun for things like a mountain cruise, or through roundabouts. But daily driving around, commodore, just to listen to the V8 rumble, big auto, so lazy drive. Also good if you like to be quicker than the P Platers at the traffic lights without trying Turbo cars and smaller engines not as easy, as you need to ring them out harder especially off the mark if you want to beat them.   But MX5 would be more fun on a winding road like Mac Pass/Natio park, as you can push the motor harder and row through the gears without hitting a billion miles an hour.